PDA

View Full Version : where's megabet

12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey All,
A couple months ago, I pm'd megabet to maybe tutor me, and now that I'm ready, he's gone.
Anyone know anything about this?
Shooby

splashpot
12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
He was banned for not paying a side bet that he made with another poster.

PS - He was a douchebag anyways. You're better off finding someone else to tutor you.

12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Good to know.
Any ideas on who else could tutor me?
Shooby

skipperbob
12-07-2005, 07:06 PM
T.O.W.

pergesu
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good to know.
Any ideas on who else could tutor me?
Shooby

[/ QUOTE ]
Bones is the nuts. Not sure what levels you're going for, but if you wanna crush the 800 chippers he's got my vote.

12-07-2005, 10:07 PM
What does T.O.W. mean?
Shooby /images/graemlins/confused.gif

stanzee
12-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah, like the others said, he was an idiot... although very, very slightly entertaining because of his sheer stupidity. And who was the first to point out that he was a [censored]? Yes, you guessed it, the special one, Stanzee. Till i came along, everyone thought of him as a respectable poster.

TheNoodleMan
12-07-2005, 11:03 PM
T.O.W. = Trees Of Wisdom, an awful poster that seems to have dissappeared, likely due to going broke.

durron597
12-08-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

PS - He was a douchebag anyways. You're better off finding someone else to tutor you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he was banned for being a troll. The sidebet thing was just an anecdote that fueled the trolling.

wuwei
12-08-2005, 12:58 AM
The important question is where is i_play_goot? Did he get bored?

GrekeHaus
12-08-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he was banned for being a troll. The sidebet thing was just an anecdote that fueled the trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were rumors floating around that I had gotten banned for an incident involving Yugo, a potato gun, and some hamsters.

Don't worry, I didn't get banned.

awr000
12-08-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There were rumors floating around that I had gotten banned for an incident involving Yugo, a potato gun, and some hamsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report?

GrekeHaus
12-08-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report?

[/ QUOTE ]

My lawyers have advised against making public statements about the matter for now.

12-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Step into my puddle and I WILL tutor you!

Oh...wait...you meant in poker???

skipperbob
12-12-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There were rumors floating around that I had gotten banned for an incident involving Yugo, a potato strap-on, and some live hamsters.

Don't worry, I didn't get banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP