PDA

View Full Version : So I went to Taco Bell today.....

MEbenhoe
12-07-2005, 06:13 PM
and ordered 3 different items and asked for fire sauce with them. I come home to find that apparently the guy working the drive thru window deemed that the appropriate amount of fire sauce for my three items was two packs. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif I usually use 2 or 3 packs of the stuff per taco/burrito/whatever, and have never had a problem before, but today 2?!?! What am I supposed to ration the packs through my three delicious tacos/burittos? stupid drive thru guy /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

LBJ
12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Why don't you just always ask for a lot and keep the extras in your fridge for extreme emergencies like this one??

jba
12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
They [censored] YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They [censored] YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got [censored]! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets [censored]? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a [censored]! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

MEbenhoe
12-07-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just always ask for a lot and keep the extras in your fridge for extreme emergencies like this one??

[/ QUOTE ]

cuz they've always given me plenty before and I dont think ahead. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

samjjones
12-07-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They [censored] YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They [censored] YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got [censored]! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets [censored]? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a [censored]! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]
Perfect opportunity for a gimmick account wasted. Good quote, though.

Colonel Kataffy
12-07-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cuz they've always given me plenty before and I dont think ahead. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but what do you do with the left over packets from before. Throw them away? I've bet most taco bell regulars have hundreds of these packets sitting in there kitchen like i do.

IndieMatty
12-07-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but what do you do with the left over packets from before. Throw them away? I've bet most taco bell regulars have hundreds of these packets sitting in there kitchen like i do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent been to Taco Bell in over 2 months, and I'm staring at a medium sauce in my office. Weirdest thing is, I have never eaten Taco Bell near my work so somehow that medium sauce packet was transported here from home.

NutzyClutz
12-07-2005, 06:53 PM
oh the good old days of self-serve packets. now there is fake flowers in cork there.

swede123
12-07-2005, 06:56 PM
First Rule of Fast Food: ALWAYS LOOK IN THE BAG BEFORE DRIVING OFF!!!!!!!!

That being said, if you're anywhere close to Denver come by and I'll hook you up with all the Taco Bell sauce you can ever want. I ordered a few Chalupas a while back and the guy gave me (not kidding) 85 packets of sauce. I'm not sure what the deal was, but I didn't complain.

Swede