PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think TStoneMBD makes some bad plays?

LDGIRL
12-07-2005, 09:09 AM
Who else thinks TStoneMBD makes some bad plays in his videos? I bet I could make more than him if I had the bankroll for it. I don't really try to win when I play, I just play crazy because I don't care if I lose. I just deposit once in a while and don't try to build my bankroll. I just play to have fun... but I am good.

Sorry if I'm being mean, but I would advise you people to not try to learn how to play 30-60 from his videos. I don't think he would be a winning player if the other players weren't so horrible. And that software that shows those percentages is stupid. Why don't you people get your own reads on the players.

Sorry TstoneMBD but I am better than you.

Chobohoya
12-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Is this a gimmick account, or are you really this retarted?

If gimmick, please PM me to explain, I dont get it.

LDGIRL
12-07-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a gimmick account, or are you really this retarted?

If gimmick, please PM me to explain, I dont get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, fool. How am I retarted? I see him makes bad plays and I am a better player. Nothing retarted about that.

Chobohoya
12-07-2005, 09:25 AM
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3418/owlbrag8pf.jpg

uncleshady
12-07-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you play better than many people who can't flop 5 7's.

baronzeus
12-07-2005, 09:33 AM
steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

ps tstonembd is 100x better than you. that's not just an exaggerational number i am throwing out there. he is actually 100 times better than you. like, if you played the same limits (which you probably wont, because you are constantly having to redeposit to play in that .05/.10 game on stars) his winrate = your winrate x 100.

i am totally serious.

LDGIRL
12-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Hey TStoneMBD. I was just messing around. I just wanted to start trouble. You're a pretty good player.

LDGIRL
12-07-2005, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

ps tstonembd is 100x better than you. that's not just an exaggerational number i am throwing out there. he is actually 100 times better than you. like, if you played the same limits (which you probably wont, because you are constantly having to redeposit to play in that .05/.10 game on stars) his winrate = your winrate x 100.

i am totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

You idiot. Are you saying this crap just because he's a winning 30-60 player and I blow my money on PURPOSE? That don't mean [censored]. NOBODY is 100 times better than me. Not even the best player in the world, cuz I'm a good player and that's not possible. And from seeing the way Tstone plays full ring games, I GUARANTEE I could make more money then him.

sthief09
12-07-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

i am totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

You idiot. Are you saying this crap just because he's a winning 30-60 player and I blow my money on PURPOSE? That don't mean [censored]. NOBODY is 100 times better than me. Not even the best player in the world, cuz I'm a good player and that's not possible. And from seeing the way Tstone plays full ring games, I GUARANTEE I could make more money then him.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif my first banning! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

oreogod
12-07-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, Im going to have to disagree with u on this one. From talking with Tstone in IRC a ton since August(who is one of the guys I go to to usually get advice from and who I know Baron gets advice from), his posts, etc...Tstone is likely to dominate u in playing ability.

I mean, I dunno why Im even wasting my time with this. Pretty lame thread.

Brom
12-07-2005, 10:00 AM
TS may seem to make some questionable plays to you. This is probably because you are nowhere near his level of thinking and cannot comprehend his level. I have played him both live and online and find him to be a superior player to a significantly large portion of the population (with myself being only above average). Why don't you organize some sort of heads-up match to settle this?

PS (the other point I meant to make but forgot to)
The only reason anyone makes any money playing poker is by being better than their competition. Of course he's going to play players worse than himself, he wants to win money. The difference is that it is far easier for him to find worse players.

sthief09
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you organize some sort of heads-up match to settle this?

[/ QUOTE ]

he cant! hes banned! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chobohoya
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
[quote/images/graemlins/heart.gif my first banning! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Peter
12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he is actually 100 times better than you. ...like his winrate = your winrate x 100.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this formula is true and the winrate of the OP is negative than TstoneMBD is actually 100 times worse than OP /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Peter

PS: apologies for my nittyness /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Zetack
12-07-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he is actually 100 times better than you. ...like his winrate = your winrate x 100.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this formula is true and the winrate of the OP is negative than TstoneMBD is actually 100 times worse than OP /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant plus a hundred. So if the hater's winrate is -2.5BB/100 then the hatee's winrate is +97.5 BB/100. That's a pretty good winrate by the way, only a very small percentage of 2+2's is making that.

--Zetack

TStoneMBD
12-07-2005, 12:48 PM
i hear TStoneMBD is 7 feet tall and shoots fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Mempho
12-07-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant plus a hundred. So if the hater's winrate is -2.5BB/100 then the hatee's winrate is +97.5 BB/100. That's a pretty good winrate by the way, only a very small percentage of 2+2's is making that.

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG...I just knew the 100x quote would start a math discussion.

TStoneMBD
12-07-2005, 12:50 PM
hi. if you think i make some bad plays (and i do) why dont you point them out in the pokeravi.com forums for me? youd be a good asset for me.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif this thread btw

jba
12-07-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

proof you've hit the big time, congrats bro

12-07-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, fool. How am I retarted? I see him makes bad plays and I am a better player. Nothing retarted about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't anyone else see the irony in this misspelling?

TStoneMBD
12-07-2005, 02:16 PM
hi brom. weve played together both live and online? which canadian guy are you from turningstone ive played with a bunch. where have we played online?

Brom
12-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Your PM box is full FYI.

I believe I played you in a 15/30 game at TS. My name's Mike if it rings a bell. I used to go down with Ken aka "Icry4allofu" on Party, whom you probably have played against a few more times. We never talked outside the table, but it was obvious from your play that you were 2+2. You were quite an impressive force on that night as I remember it.

TStoneMBD
12-07-2005, 02:58 PM
i know ken and i know his other friend the one who did well in some online tournaments and was talking to me about how hes going to get staked for wpt tournaments or something. i played with a ken a few times. i dont remember ken bringing any other friends though sorry. my pm box isnt full anymore now, thanks for letting me know about that.

nokia1566
12-07-2005, 05:31 PM
I've played a lot with Ken at TS. Do you guys go down there often? It seems like everytime I go there he is also there...

12-07-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Can we get a commemorative chip!

OK, now you've got a benchmark - 34 minutes.

Anybody wanna try for 33? Or less?

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brom
12-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Personally, I havn't been down at all this year. He goes much more regularly, and I just bum rides with him when I can get away.

Sponger15SB
12-07-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else think TStoneMBD makes some bad plays?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he has never made a bad play. Ever.

12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Ya, I blow my money on purpose too. And I'm glad I dodn't win the lottery because I'd have to pay all those taxes. And I could have been a professional baseball player, but I feel that I am doing more for society vacuuming hotel rooms. Get real.

12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that thereare two "d's" in retarded.

MicroBob
12-07-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet I could make more than him if I had the bankroll for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Famous words of a losing player.

Many winning players who have such large-ish bankrolls have them precisely because they have the skills required.

Yes...there's luck involved too. But eventually you have to appreciate the possibility that you don't have as large a bankroll precisely because you aren't as good a player.

(p.s. - I do think that TStone makes some bad plays sometimes too however. Just like Greenstein said that even he doesn't have a single session where he believes he played perfectly)

TStoneMBD
12-07-2005, 09:26 PM
i like being compared to barry greenstein. thanks

stinkypete
12-07-2005, 09:30 PM
there are no bad plays, only bad players

12-08-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about winrate...

12-08-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hi. if you think i make some bad plays (and i do) why dont you point them out in the pokeravi.com forums for me? youd be a good asset for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now why in the hell would I do that? Go study your plays on that stupid pokertracker.

12-08-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't anyone else see the irony in this misspelling?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of those words I'm not sure how to spell because I never use it. I saw the guy spell it that way, so I copied it. I thought he was right because there is so many fools worried about mis-spelling so they make sure they spell everything right.

12-08-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

i am totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. No really. I bet all your family and friends will be so proud of you. This is really something... Why don't you log on to Absolutes snack bar and order yourself a few glasses of wine.

12-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Since this guy is going to ban me again anyways...

Why doesn't everyone send some money to LDGIRL on Paradise Poker. This is a gift and I will not pay it back. Unless I win a lot and then I might pay people back. If TStone wants to play me, then I will beat him.

Edit. I want to buy mario kart ds and a nintendo ds so i guarantee I will win. Any rich bored guys want to watch a pro play?

Chobohoya
12-08-2005, 01:30 AM
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6016/owlmomhello0ie.jpg

MicroBob
12-08-2005, 04:28 AM
your welcome.

I also (like Greenstein and you) have never played a mistake-free session.
Hoo-ray for us.

w_alloy
12-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Wow this thread is awesome! Too much sticking up for Tstone though. Tstone YOU SUCK! LDGRL FOR PREZ!

GO READ YOU"R STUPD POKERTRACKER!!1!