PDA

View Full Version : My 3000th Post: Guess Who?

craig r
12-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Well, I wouldn't have even noticed that I was 2 posts away from 3000 if it wasn't for WackityWhiz, so I would like to thank him for reminding me.

I didn't have anything planned, so the only think I can think of is a confession(which some of you already know): I was "cokequestion". He was my gnome account created in June/July. I figure since I no longer do that stuff, it is safe to come out of the closet.

Two things: I had, in a coked up stupor, made a $200 contest to guess who cokequestion was. There was some cheating involved by the person who had guessed correctly. There was absolutely no way the person who had guessed could have known it was me. That was the only reeason the person wasn't paid. I don't welch on bets.

I also would like to apologize to JaketheBake, because he asked me recently if I was cokequestion and I said "no". Sorry for lying.

FWIW, I am clean now, but in 2.5 months I was up to 12 8-balls a week. I have talked to a lot of people and they said that is quite a bit for such a short period of usage.

So, in summary: craig=cokequestion

craig

zokbarjazz
12-07-2005, 07:26 AM
congrats on kickin' it.

WackityWhiz
12-07-2005, 07:27 AM
damn... well sorry to hear it was you and glad that you got it taken care of. I'm proud of ya man.

Keep it up, and you know we are always here for ya(haha, internet message board). But it's true and i'm sure you know it...

again, good job man and it's pretty cool that you can fess up to this, that shows strength.

-WW

craig r
12-07-2005, 07:34 AM
I also wanted to add that almost all the OOT people were totally cool. I had received about 30 PM's from different people under that account. The biggest prick of all was BusterStacks. Isn't that ironic? I don't remember everbody that PM'ed me, but I specifically remember Kerssens and Mslif. In fact, Mslif actually called me and talked to me.

craig

Vavavoom
12-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Wow.....Congrats on being clean...

craig r
12-07-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow.....Congrats on being clean...

[/ QUOTE ]

That really isn't the purpose of my post, it was more to tell everybody that I was cokequestion. In fact, I had told another poster the other day I was cokequestion and they said that when he read through them he could totally tell.

I really really don't want any congratulations. Not because I don't appreciate it, but it is not necessary or wanted (I am not trying to be a dck).

craig

jakethebake
12-07-2005, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also would like to apologize to JaketheBake, because he asked me recently if I was cokequestion and I said "no". Sorry for lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Like I said, I don't even remember why I though tthat was the case. Something weird you said once I think. No big deal.

Stuey
12-07-2005, 07:49 AM
You were more normal when you were totally f [censored] d up than I am when I have my s [censored] t together.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/craig1.gif

craig r
12-07-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Like I said, I don't even remember why I though tthat was the case. Something weird you said once I think. No big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was the fact that I was involved in every drug post in the last week. I don't know why either.

Also, I felt bad for Sublime, because everybody was guessing him when they PM'ed me. I can't remember why they would think it was him.

craig

tinga81
12-07-2005, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I am clean now, but in 2.5 months I was up to 12 8-balls a week. I have talked to a lot of people and they said that is quite a bit for such a short period of usage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just .. wow.

Glad to hear you're off the white.

Popinjay
12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4857/craig28jp.jpg

MarkL444
12-07-2005, 08:12 AM
nice!

Vavavoom
12-07-2005, 08:13 AM
Now that is funny for some reason...

Slow Play Ray
12-07-2005, 08:48 AM
i knew it all along.

craig r
12-07-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really funny. That right there makes it worth me telling everybody.

craig

craig r
12-07-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i knew it all along.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was your original name on here? Was it always slow play ray?

craig

Slow Play Ray
12-07-2005, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i knew it all along.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was your original name on here? Was it always slow play ray?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And I didn't know it all along. But it's great that you're off the [censored] - I really can't even fathom the amount you were doing, I can only imagine what that was doing to you. Stay clean bro.

Vavavoom
12-07-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really funny. That right there makes it worth me telling everybody.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig,

On a serious note...Being able to admit it is the hardest step...U have done that and are a credit to yourself...

Now u can joke about it as you have been to the other side...

Vavavoom

tonypaladino
12-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Wow. So you were just basically talking to yourself in the "one week" thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good to hear you're clean now.

chuddo
12-07-2005, 09:58 AM
i thought it might be you from the fact that "coke question" never replied to your own lengthy messages in that one thread. also similar writing styles.

the bright eyes quote in the last cokequestion post sealed it.

ClaytonN
12-07-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. So you were just basically talking to yourself in the "one week" thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif ow.

[/ QUOTE ]

that tricky bastard /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

ClaytonN
12-07-2005, 10:13 AM
I find it funny that all these people are now saying they knew it all along and not a damn person could win the $200 originally. What, you people hate money? Right.

chuddo
12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
i never saw the offer to win 200.

and like i said i just thought there was a chance it was him from the 'one week clean' thread, and then his final post made me assume it even more strongly.

but hey nice work douchebag.

B00T
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM
word...now gimmie a raise /images/graemlins/cool.gif

eviljeff
12-07-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, in summary: craig=cokequestion

[/ QUOTE ]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Orly.jpg
jesus I really don't know why I'm laughing so hard at my own post

B Dids
12-07-2005, 02:35 PM
So Buster, the coke dealer, was a dick about you being a cokehead?

Shocking.

I would also like a raise Craig. Not that I work for you guys, but you should start paying me something anyway.

Eurotrash
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
I guess this is easy for me to say now, but after you started making a bunch of long-winded posts about drugs in some other threads, I started to get suspicious that cokequestion was you (Dcifr's accidental coke thread in particular.) there was another thread where you were talking about 8 balls converted to grams or some such and seemed very knowledgeable

good to hear you kicked you habit.

12-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Great job man!!
Keep it up and stay grinding.

Cambraceres /images/graemlins/grin.gif

imported_anacardo
12-07-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also wanted to add that almost all the OOT people were totally cool. I had received about 30 PM's from different people under that account. The biggest prick of all was BusterStacks. Isn't that ironic? I don't remember everbody that PM'ed me, but I specifically remember Kerssens and Mslif. In fact, Mslif actually called me and talked to me.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, with the right poster and the right problem, OOT comes through a little. Stay scrubbed, m'man. Big upz to Kersenns, mslif, and all the anonymous well-wishers on the assists to one of our own.

/images/graemlins/heart.gifLet's hug it out, bitches! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

craig r
12-07-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess this is easy for me to say now, but after you started making a bunch of long-winded posts about drugs in some other threads, I started to get suspicious that cokequestion was you (Dcifr's accidental coke thread in particular.) there was another thread where you were talking about 8 balls converted to grams or some such and seemed very knowledgeable

good to hear you kicked you habit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I didn't even know until a month ago how many grams went into an 8 ball. I just knew what it looked like and tasted like. Oh and felt like. As a matter of fact I think.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, even if I hadn't done coke, or if he would have mentioned heroin (which I have never done), I would have still been able to poke fun at him. But, maybe not with as much knowledge.

Also, I need to mention what happens when you do coke:

1)You get back together with your wife while cleaning out
2)You get to be a dad for the first time
3)You have your best moment in OOT

Lesson here? Yes, do a lot of coke in a short span of time and then quit.

craig

IndieMatty
12-07-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, with the right poster and the right problem, OOT comes through a little. Stay scrubbed, m'man. Big upz to Kersenns, mslif, and all the anonymous well-wishers on the assists to one of our own.

/images/graemlins/heart.gifLet's hug it out, bitches! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss Kerssens. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

craig r
12-07-2005, 03:08 PM
So, would it be funny for you guys to see who people guessed cokequestion was and how many times they guessed a certain person? I just looked at it and I thought it was funny. Let me know if that would be in bad taste and I won't do it.

craig

Slow Play Ray
12-07-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, would it be funny for you guys to see who people guessed cokequestion was and how many times they guessed a certain person? I just looked at it and I thought it was funny. Let me know if that would be in bad taste and I won't do it.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, OOT is all about bad taste - post the results.

craig r
12-07-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, OOT is all about bad taste - post the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but what if some of these people do have habits, I would feel bad then. But, I would not post who the guessers (is that a word??) were.

craig

sam h
12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was up to 12 8-balls a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. That is like six grams a day. Did you just do a rail every fifteen minutes all day or something? Did you ever sleep?

Los Feliz Slim
12-07-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, ABSOLUTELY post this.

Ulysses
12-07-2005, 03:18 PM
craig,

1: Definitely post the guesses, including both guesser and guessee.

2: Were you always "craig" or did you have some other name?

craig r
12-07-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
craig,

1: Definitely post the guesses, including both guesser and guessee.

2: Were you always "craig" or did you have some other name?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't post the guesser. And I used to go by "craig r".

Alright, I am gonna log into that account and then write all the names down and post.

craig

craig r
12-07-2005, 03:32 PM
All the guesses have been deleted, so I can't be talked into revealing the guesser.

cnfuzzd 5
Indie Matty
Sublime 4
Joe Tall
Guy On Tilt
Niss
Thin Man 2
Dominic (this person said give me my money with confidence)
Buster 2
Dcifrths (personal favorite guess of mine now)
Mason55
Alobar
Jason T
Jack of Arcades
and for the finale
El Diablo 2

craig

Shajen
12-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Poor mason...

edit: ah, edited. I get it now. Mason55, not Mason, 55 guesses. Doh

Slow Play Ray
12-07-2005, 03:34 PM
i think i feel left out for not making the list?

tdarko
12-07-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

All the guesses have been deleted, so I can't be talked into revealing the guesser.

cnfuzzd 5
Indie Matty
Sublime 4
Joe Tall
Guy On Tilt
Niss
Thin Man 2
Dominic (this person said give me my money with confidence)
Buster 2
Mason55
Alobar
Jason T
Jack of Arcades
and for the finale
El Diablo 2

[/ QUOTE ]
some of these are very surprising. i will own up to guessing cnfuzzd.

Los Feliz Slim
12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think i feel left out for not making the list?

[/ QUOTE ]

I too am terribly disappointed.

Yeti
12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

craig r
12-07-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, I am pissed that I deleted them, because I could have put people's reasons. I know the person that picked Dcfirths (sp?..sorry tired) though that DC was much older than that. But, boy, did this guy have some foresight or what?

craig