PDA

View Full Version : wtf??

Dominic
12-07-2005, 02:47 AM
technicalvirgin (http://www.technicalvirgin.com/)

PoBoy321
12-07-2005, 02:48 AM
I knew a couple of technical virgins in high school.

gumpzilla
12-07-2005, 02:51 AM
This seems 99% likely to be a joke.

EDIT: Let me elaborate. I have no doubt that some people actually think this way. But I seriously doubt that there is anything resembling a national movement trying to promote it as reasonable behavior.

WackityWhiz
JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA
I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

bwahahaha

[ QUOTE ]
But there is a way for youths to enjoy rich and satisfying sexual intimacy without risking unwanted pregnancy — ANAL SEX! The anus, tighter than any vagina and tinged with the thrill of the taboo, is the perfect venue for modern teen lust

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

daryn
12-07-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This seems 99% likely to be a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you might find that other 1% hiding in the FAQ

Brainwalter
[ QUOTE ]
This seems 100% likely to be a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

mason55
[ QUOTE ]

I believe that sharing orgasms with others, via manual, oral, and anal sex between consenting partners, whether of my same sex or the opposite sex (providing proper safety techniques are utilized) is a moral and desirable activity for myself and my peers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta be real

whiskeytown
12-07-2005, 02:55 AM
This is a parody of a religious sex pledge site.

It looks like it's tailored to a religious audience, to be totally honest - not the average everyday believer but a joke site to offend the strictest of the clergy and entertain the younger generation of College Christians, methinks. - you guys who aren't believers aren't really supposed to get anything out of it, to be totally honest..though I now see from the FAQ the audience is a bit broader then I origninally thought -

BTW- incidences of anal sex are higher on Christian College campuses precisely because these Christian kids read the bible and see what it doesn't allow (sex before marriage, for example) and then try to find as many holes -, er, loopholes as possible besides breaking the hymen and violating the girl's "vaginal virginity"

RB

/spent 4 years at a Christian college
//still [censored] up from it
///never got any college pooty-tang

TimM
12-07-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/spent 4 years at a Christian college

[/ QUOTE ]

Spend um ... more than 4 years at an engineering school.

[ QUOTE ]
///never got any college pooty-tang

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, the m:f ratio was like 20:1.

Kids, do not go to an engineering school.

UCF THAYER
12-07-2005, 03:14 AM
This reminds me of a girl who went to my high school. You could do whatever you want, just as long as your penis didn't enter her vagina.
She needed to stay pure for Jesus.

Blarg
12-07-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA
I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

bwahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

A girl who owns a strap-on is freaked out by the idea of anal sex?