PDA

View Full Version : 9 poker bonus...

livinitup0
12-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Do these guys get pissed about the deposit, bonus, withdrawl, repeat thing?

People say it's basically 100% RB. Ive played another skin there for a while, and while it has its many flaws the actual software is good and fast. I need to rebuild my roll for a month or so, any chance I can pull out 1500.00 in bonuses in this time without them saying something?

CLC
12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
From BonusWhores:
[ QUOTE ]
Players earn 1 POP point for each 10 cents of rake they contribute. Rake contribution is based on the amount the percentage of money that you put in the pot. For example, if you put $2 in a $10 pot, and the pot is raked $0.50, you will get credit for $0.10 for that particular pot. In this case, you would earn one POP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be missing something here.

This is a "contributed" rake bonus program. How could the rakeback estimate be so high? This sounds like it would take a long time and not be worthwhile, especially trying to build/rebuild a BR in a short time.

livinitup0
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Because they rake everything. 5cents per dollar. even if it's less than 5$ in the pot. at 1/2 if I raise preflop and lead on three streets, against 1 opponent, thats 7.00 I invested which means .35 contributed to rake from me....3.5POP. I played 1/2 and 2/4 on another skin of theirs just a few hours out of the day and racked up over 10K POP in a month. This deal looks so nice on paper. I need someone's first hand experience before I put money on there.

winchips
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
i play there and think its good, i play 5/10 limit

i havnet whored it too much becuase i played at tiger, so i dont know how they will respond to depositing, getting bonus, withdrawing, repeat.

but i will find out soon enough

12-07-2005, 08:37 PM
I cleared the 1500 POP $150 deposit bonus in less than a week 3 tabling 1/2 on weekend afternoons and a few nights after work.