PDA

View Full Version : my other back-to-fullhanded hand.

oreogod
12-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Played so blehly to. Passive-ish table, some aggression...but the game just go full, so dunno. Its been awhile since I played full games.

8 handed 10/20

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif. CO posts a blind.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: (9 SB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, MP1 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero folds

12-07-2005, 02:52 AM
If I were you, I'd consider ceasing to play KJo UTG in a full ring game unless the players at that table show no signs of aggression. Too often you'll be three-bet and be forced to play a marginal hand out of position.

toss
12-07-2005, 02:55 AM
I don't think my hand would've made it to the turn. Fair chance we get raised if we call, outs are dirty, we can make our hand and will split or lose.

oreogod
12-07-2005, 03:23 AM
yeah I know KJo is pretty borderline UTG 8handed, I took a few seconds and decided that I dont fold as much as I should, and raised.

Flop: I had this same hand almmost exactly in a short game but folded there, yet continued here. Pretty retarded in my book.

12-07-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah I know KJo is pretty borderline UTG 8handed, I took a few seconds and decided that I dont fold as much as I should, and raised.

Flop: I had this same hand almmost exactly in a short game but folded there, yet continued here. Pretty retarded in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was gonna comment on your post but it seems to me that you already have the idea. Fold preflop, and fold the flop if you make it that far is the best line IMO, but you already figured that out.