PDA

View Full Version : Turn & River problems

Erik779
12-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Pretty aggressive table for being 1/2

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds, CO calls.

Turn: (7 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls, CO calls.

River: (10 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero ?

<font color="green">
Is there a better turn line to take, if so why ?
What's your river action ?
</font>

bobman0330
12-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Check-calling the turn is good. I'd check-call 1 on the river. I don't think you're ahead.

yellowjack
12-07-2005, 03:42 AM
Cap the flop. If they all call, that's better for your flush draw. If you lose a customer, you may have cleaned up some outs (although not likely). Also, you disguise your hand vs. fish very well, grabbing 1 or more BBs when you hit. I say vs. fish because they are less likely to recognize you could have a flush draw.

Given the way you played it, calling a single bet on the turn and river seems best since it's an aggressive table, and they could have something like K9.