PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck episode tonight....

12-07-2005, 12:56 AM
I missed the beginning, was it a plane crash or what? This episode was one of thhe grosser ones i've seen.

so julie murdered some random lady i guess....

ScottyP431
12-07-2005, 01:16 AM
"was it a plane crash or what?"

How could you not of figured this out? There was at minimum a reference to that fact every 2 minutes for the whole episode.

"so julie murdered some random lady"

Again... wow...

Why is every character on this show other than julia turning into a little bitch. Sean, Christian, Quentin, its getting absurd.

Also, Liz has way to many cutsy/witty lines for a lesbian. A gay man maybe, but a funny lesbian?

splashpot
12-07-2005, 01:43 AM
So is that Carver myspace website sponsored by FX? Or is it still just a fansite?

12-07-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"was it a plane crash or what?"

How could you not of figured this out? There was at minimum a reference to that fact every 2 minutes for the whole episode.

"so julie murdered some random lady"

Again... wow...

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm, i guess i meant how did it crash? pilot error (cause he sounded guilty, not just about leaving that kid behind) or plane malfunction? Did they show the crash or did they just talk about it happening after the fact? Also, Julie didn't kill her mother, if that's what you are saying. Her mother shows up at the end. Unless that was a figment of her imagination, like Kimber appeared to Quentin?

12-07-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So is that Carver myspace website sponsored by FX? Or is it still just a fansite?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's sponsored by FX, the commerial for the site was on the channel, so unless some random dude ponied up the dough for that...