PDA

View Full Version : Mike Matusow a fish online?

lefty rosen
12-07-2005, 12:14 AM
I know he has tilt issues, but wow reading the ESPN story about him losing 400K online and being broke because of it was too crazy to believe. I know people on this board have seen Mike railbirding and begging the heavyhitters for loans. Is it a matter of time before he is broke again........ /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

lighterjobs
12-07-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mike Matusow a fish?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, pretty much.

edit- link to this story?

rwesty
12-07-2005, 01:42 AM
He's already broke again.

dibbs
12-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Ive seen him slaughter and be slaughtered numerous times in the biggest HU limit games on UB, same goes for the HU08 tables.

Spent most of his time in 5kNL though, he was pretty exploitable but not one of the fishier players in the game from what I always saw, hopefully some of the HSNL guys will chime in that have a much better idea of it though.

daveymck
12-07-2005, 07:26 AM
As part of their coverage Gutshot asked the pros whether they were staked and how much for, Mike stated he was 50% backed (the video interview is probably still on the gutshot site) so I would guess losing 400k even with his wsop winnings will be quite a lot for him I would think.