PDA

View Full Version : world poker tour tournament blind structure

SCfuji
12-06-2005, 11:07 PM
if you know the blind structure for world poker tour events i would really like to know. i plan on playing a modified version of sklansky's 'system' and want to have a pre-typed chart that i can follow. if the structures are different for some events, then i would just like the structure of the five diamond world classic.

any help is appreciated and thanks.

12-07-2005, 11:44 AM
All the events are different but Bellagio events are double chip events so the 5 diamond is probaly not the event to use the "system" in. 30K starting chips 90 minute levels. Use it in a 2k or something.

O Doyle Rules
12-12-2005, 02:12 PM
I am curious about this as well. I thought I had read somewhere that blind structures for WPT main events are all standard.

Can anyone confirm this and can anyone point me to a link which shows the levels?

Thanks in advance.

12-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Each tournament director uses their own structure for the length of the event. Once they reach the final table (6) WPT changes to one of their own structures. I believe they have an A and a B structure. The WPT final table structures tend to be much faster. I believe they are posted on there website and have criteria depending on stack sizes etc. for whether they use the A or B.

Hmmm. just looked. They used to be there, it seems they're gone.