PDA

View Full Version : PokerAVI- Josh's Video

henrikrh
12-06-2005, 08:09 PM
There's a video called Josh of some guy (probably called Josh) 4 tabling 15/30 Party (2 6max, 2 full). Just wanted to ask if anyone knows what mods he was using?

12-06-2005, 08:16 PM
What do you mean by "mods?"
Have you seen this or just heard of it?

timprov
12-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Lol @ "some guy called Josh." This isn't a gag post, either, is it?

MHSH Thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4116201&an=0&page=0&gone w=1#UNREAD) on this video, including HUD discussion.

sthief09
12-06-2005, 08:20 PM
i made my own. the table was difficult. i opened the party table in mspaint and made it gray

henrikrh
12-06-2005, 08:30 PM
By Mods I meant modifications, the cards were different, much more visible, and the suit colours covered the entire card. Didn't know this could be done in MS Paint, Thanks. Nice video too.

lighterjobs
12-07-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
By Mods I meant modifications, the cards were different, much more visible, and the suit colours covered the entire card. Didn't know this could be done in MS Paint, Thanks. Nice video too.

[/ QUOTE ]

here you go (http://www.pokermods.com/mods). there's some more somewhere if you search in the software forum.

POKhER
12-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Josh - If you read this.

Not sure if its just me, But i found this video very hard to watch.

In a video i need to keep track of where the mouse is so i can watch im play.

Ill try watch this again, ive only watched few minutes but it seems your mouse is jumping everywhere.

Next time raise the FPS? Or something, because its very hard to watch IMO.

Also you seem to have cut huge chunks out of the hands?

IMO you should(and this applys when recording more than one table).

Leave it unedited & Have a decent FPS so we can follow the mouse.

However when single tabling, Sure edit - watching you fold 20 hands in a row is dead dull. 4tablins this is less likly but also harder to follow so ill be watching bottom right table and you'll suddenly be betting the flop with your AK in the top left which ive now missed.

Just suggestions, It would of been a great video mate - watching 15/30 x4 is sweet.