PDA

View Full Version : Eating the Ass

PokerBob
12-06-2005, 06:53 PM
I have never eaten the ass. It never occurred to me to eat the ass, until my big fat Greek friend Spiro announced that he eats the ass. So, have you eaten the ass?

12-06-2005, 06:54 PM
WTF?

asofel
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
don't you mean astro and keira?

tubalkain
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Negative. That's the one place I don't go.

MD2020
12-06-2005, 06:56 PM
I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin' thang.

PokerBob
[ QUOTE ]
WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the original post was very clear. Read it again to clarify.

TheMainEvent
I don't do it either, but all the trip reports I have heard have been positive

miajag81
I have never had any interest in doing anything to the butthole.

NLSoldier
12-06-2005, 06:57 PM
i cannot imagine eating the ass. and i dont think i would let a chick i intended to ever kiss again eat mine.

PokerBob
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good for you.

Piiop
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Damn dude, you just came right out and said it. No euphemisms, no [censored]. Straight to the point - I like that.

I've never eaten an ass.

I've only known one person who does and he said that his girl must use Wet-Ones or he doesn't do it. As a side note, Wet-Ones are really great for wiping your ass.

CollinEstes
12-06-2005, 06:59 PM
I knew it was a matter of time before this topic was brought up in OOT. Excellant work.

For my answer I did once, on accident. Whole lot to drink.

asofel
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I knew it was a matter of time before this topic was brought up in OOT. Excellant work.

[/ QUOTE ]

lost track of which way was up, huh...

TheWorstPlayer
Goddamn! I had a roommate who did this (and kept freaking baby wipes for the occasion in the bathroom) and I thought he was the weirdest dude in the world. Well...I guess the fact that an OOTiot also likes it shouldn't really change that opinion...

PokerBob
[ QUOTE ]
I have never had any interest in doing anything to the butthole.

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunate

MelK
With proper protection:

http://www.brainhop.com/capimgs/cond.jpg

CollinEstes
12-06-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The positioning threw me off. Oh well, live in learn. But now I am married so I don't eat anything anymore.

TheMainEvent
12-06-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Goddamn! I had a roommate who did this (and kept freaking baby wipes for the occasion in the bathroom) and I thought he was the weirdest dude in the world. Well...I guess the fact that an OOTiot also likes it shouldn't really change that opinion...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure if wiping is required it isn't a good idea.

BottlesOf
12-06-2005, 07:02 PM
I am shocked at the 2:1 ratio.

PokerBob
12-06-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do not think that this is possible.

NLSoldier
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you eat the ass?

PokerBob
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate.

private joker
[ QUOTE ]
With proper protection:

http://www.brainhop.com/capimgs/cond.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This picture is awesome -- where did you find it? The look on the customer's face is priceless. I would wager he actually stopped chewing for 10 seconds.

jba
12-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I love how the poll is 7-3 noass yet the replies are 10-1 noass. what a bunch of lurking ass eaters.

I would guess the avg age for the first assmeal is somewhere around 25, so most OOTiots just havent eaten ass yet.

FWIW, I am 26.

CollinEstes
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do not think that this is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my story, I'm sticking to it.

Piiop
[ QUOTE ]
I would guess the avg age for the first assmeal is somewhere around 25, so most OOTiots just havent eaten ass yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might require a 2nd poll for asseaters only.

PokerBob
[ QUOTE ]
But now I am married so I don't eat anything anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a shame.

Rduke55
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You smoke enough sherm...

I actually laughed at this post.

miajag81
12-06-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love how the poll is 7-3 noass yet the replies are 10-1 noass. what a bunch of lurking ass eaters.

FWIW, I am 26.

[/ QUOTE ]

First post today that's made me put on the lollerskates.

CollinEstes
12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But now I am married so I don't eat anything anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed. Luckily I live vicariously through OOT

asofel
12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The positioning threw me off. Oh well, live in learn. But now I am married so I don't eat anything anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's unfortunate...if your sex life not what you would like? If I may offer a suggestion, a good married friend of mine is currently helping his wife bang a guy from the net. This seems to have solved things for him, so why not...

Rduke55
12-06-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's unfortunate...if your sex life not what you would like? If I may offer a suggestion, a good married friend of mine is currently helping his wife bang a guy from the net. This seems to have solved things for him, so why not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

All of you that state you would never do it are absolutely lying....if Angelina Jolie, or Jennifer Aniston, or Alizee or whoever the "one" is for you asked for this you would do it...Hell you would eat the peanuts out of there [censored] if you had a chance.

And Yes I'm a proud Ass Eater

BradleyT
Only if she's smarter than me.

NLSoldier
12-06-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All of you that state you would never do it are absolutely lying....if Angelina Jolie, or Jennifer Aniston, or Alizee or whoever the "one" is for you asked for this you would do it...Hell you would eat the peanuts out of there [censored] if you had a chance.

And Yes I'm a proud Ass Eater

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. i might give it a little lick if it was thoroughly cleaned off right before I did it, but im not going down there for any extended period of time. i guess i dont even know what all eating the ass consists of.

craig r
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And any motherfucer that says he doesn't eat pussy is lying.

craig

good quote by the way from a great movie. that is exactly what i was thinking.

mrkilla
12-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm going with Bob on this, the "taste" is probably pretty unique , not like the diffrence between Turkey and Chicken but more like Fish and a steaming pile of crap. I don't care how much you had to drink, when your eating that might trollop Im pretty sure its kind easy to spot.

Unless it was a guy, then you really were pretty drunk...

Blarg
Well, if you're the one doing the eating, that question answers itself.

jba
[ QUOTE ]
i might give it a little lick if it was thoroughly cleaned off right

[/ QUOTE ]

if she's in need of even a light dusting I'm not going near the nasty skank. obviously if there's some hangers-on it is an ill advised move. some preparation is definitely in order but it's not like you're eating a shitburger or something.

WackityWhiz
12-06-2005, 07:18 PM
why did God put the snack bar so close to the shitter anyway?

MD2020
12-06-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I was getting a little worried; it took to the fourth page before somebody commented. I was beginning to think that OOT was slipping.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Yes. With fervor and a reckless abandon. There are few ladies that will deny that they like this. I actually think its far more common than this thread would imply.

-Jihad

NLSoldier
12-06-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I was getting a little worried; it took to the fourth page before somebody commented. I was beginning to think that OOT was slipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is hte 4th page your settings suck.

MD2020
12-06-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

if this is hte 4th page your settings suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noted and changed. Thank you.

Georgia Avenue
12-06-2005, 07:25 PM
With the right preparation, I'd eat my own ass.
/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Not really. I do enjoy the ATM with a truly fine and cleanly lady...but only if right before SIIHP. My wife wants nothing to do with that area, so that's all in the past...Ah well...

Good times,
--GA

imported_anacardo
Rinse thoroughly. I will be happy to supervise, even participate. After that, sure, I'm in there. Don't be shy, babycakes.

I do it, it drives girls crazy. Definitely worth the minor hygeine issues.

craig r
12-06-2005, 07:27 PM
So, is anybody that replied that they do "eat ass" not as big of a fan of actually doing it with the girl in her butt? I would take eating ass over fcking a girl in the butt anyday. I wonder if I am alone here.

craig

diebitter
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Only straight after the shower, for a tiny bit along with general pussage. But I'd hate it done to me (and I've never had it done to me, wouldn't allow it) - is that weird?

chuddo
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Not really. I do enjoy the ATM with a truly fine and cleanly lady...but only if right before SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think your definition of ATM (ass-to-mouth) is off in your head. it refers not to your mouth going to her ass. but instead your johnson going to her ass, then to her mouth.

hope i helped.

PokerBob
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, is anybody that replied that they do "eat ass" not as big of a fan of actually doing it with the girl in her butt? I would take eating ass over fcking a girl in the butt anyday. I wonder if I am alone here.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

I can honestly say I truly do not like donkey meat. Too salty.

craig r
[ QUOTE ]
Only straight after the shower, for a tiny bit along with general pussage. But I'd hate it done to me (and I've never had it done to me, wouldn't allow it) - is that weird?

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own I guess man. I mean, if you ask me, felching is where it is at.

craig

12-06-2005, 07:32 PM
i got your back craig.

licking it is a lot cleaner than sticking it.

diebitter
12-06-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got your back craig.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to rethink that phrase, given the subject.

Oh, too late, I quoted you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

spamuell
12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about. Anyway, craig, you are not alone. Incidentally, who the hell are you? I take a few weeks off while I'm out or working every night in university and suddenly the whole world has new names (yeah I'm guilty too).

12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own I guess man. I mean, if you ask me, felching is where it is at.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Its gotta be one of those big straws from like BK though

craig r
12-06-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about. Anyway, craig, you are not alone. Incidentally, who the hell are you? I take a few weeks off while I'm out or working every night in university and suddenly the whole world has new names (yeah I'm guilty too).

[/ QUOTE ]

it used to be "craig r". I had Mat drop the "r".

PokerBob
12-06-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? my opinion is that he is alone on this issue. besides, this thread is about eating ass, not semantics.

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
I would just like to ask what kind of dirty-assed women are you guys sleeping with?

spamuell
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
The point of an opinion is that it's your view on something that is subjective. Whether or not craig is alone on this is objective, you can't have an opinion on it. You can't be of the opinion that 1+1=3.

Craig, I thought you might be craig r, but I never noticed how funny he was and you've been hilarious recently.

craig r
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? my opinion is that he is alone on this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, either I am or I am not. There is no opinion about it. It is fact. You wouldn't say, "IMO, the coin will land heads or tails." Because it is fact that it will land on one of those. And the fact is I am not alone on this.

craig

Georgia Avenue
12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Mssr. Chuddo

Thanks, I realize now I misused the term. True ATM is, alas, something of which I must only dream...
And yet how sad to think that my MTA days are behind me (so to speak...)as well!

I wish I were on death row, even now, and that J-lo herself were my acronym smorgasbord...

<le sigh>,
--GA

Blarg
12-06-2005, 07:42 PM
If I were a female and some dude I was banging for the first time was eating out my ass as part of foreplay, I'd try to freak him out by saying, So, can you taste the cum?

If he wasn't quire sure he heard it the first time, I'd say it over and over again until it was ringing in his head like a bell.

BottlesOf
12-06-2005, 07:44 PM
No, I am shocked at how many do.

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-06-2005, 07:45 PM
I would never do it with somebody I wasn't seeing regularly.

Also, you're creepy. But, I still like you.

craig r
12-06-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I were a female and some dude I was banging for the first time was eating out my ass as part of foreplay, I'd try to freak him out by saying, So, can you taste the cum?

If he wasn't quire sure he heard it the first time, I'd say it over and over again until it was ringing in his head like a bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if it turned him on?

craig

12-06-2005, 07:47 PM
YAY dirty sanchez!!!

SoloAJ
12-06-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I am shocked at how many do.

[/ QUOTE ]

StacysMom
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Only combined with a bit of finger in prep for SIIHP.

12-06-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i got your back craig.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to rethink that phrase, given the subject.

Oh, too late, I quoted you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well played. it's alright tho, craig is a sexy guy. married tho.

PokerBob
12-06-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My wife wants nothing to do with that area, so that's all in the past...Ah well...

[/ QUOTE ]

tragic

chuddo
12-06-2005, 07:59 PM
i think there is a chance the number is skewed based on the general level of attractiveness for most of the women 2+2'rs are hooking up with.

naturally everyone would be more inclined to perform the act on a model vs. filthy beast.

so if you take a population of people hooking up with hot girls, i think the % would be much higher versus a population that is messing about with mingers.

with 2+2'rs on average falling between those two spectrums.

spamuell
12-06-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
naturally everyone would be more inclined to perform the act on a model vs. filthy beast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this may be outweighed by the desperation factor. Those hooking up with a filthy beast are probably so desperate they'd do anything. But, again, there's the factor that the filthy beast would hardly be in a position to be demanding. So, I don't know, it's probably a wash.

gamblore99
12-06-2005, 08:08 PM
if she cleaned first, I would have no problem doing this.

StacysMom
12-06-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think there is a chance the number is skewed based on the general level of attractiveness for most of the women 2+2'rs are hooking up with.

so if you take a population of people hooking up with hot girls, i think the % would be much higher versus a population that is messing about with mingers.

with 2+2'rs on average falling between those two spectrums.

[/ QUOTE ]

very goog point

12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
75 posts and not one single use of the phrase, "Tossing her salad".

craig r
12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
75 posts and not one single use of the phrase, "Tossing her salad".

[/ QUOTE ]

To call it that makes it sound so dirty. This is a special thing between two people.

craig

12-06-2005, 08:17 PM
You're probably right. Those vinigrettes are quite tangy too.

12-06-2005, 08:25 PM

12-06-2005, 08:25 PM
I'll give it a shot tonight, might surprise the wife a bit. But what the hell?

Dominic
12-06-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DMBFan23
12-06-2005, 08:35 PM
I will go down on her until she spasms, but there is no [censored] way I am putting my tongue in her [censored].

Freakin
12-06-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect an "Eating the ass: Trip Report" post tomorrow. No pictures, please.

12-07-2005, 03:42 AM
I just wanted to give more people a chance to read this...chad

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-07-2005, 03:52 AM
Just lick the brown starfish, you don't actually have to break the horizon.

12-07-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was denied, being married sucks.

MasterShakes
12-07-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Insanity.

craig r
12-07-2005, 04:22 AM
Well, since PokerBob, was pretty blunt I might as well come out and be blunt (though this deserves its own thread possibly). How many guys like a finger in their butt. I am not talking about having your taint touched, I mean a finger in the butt. For the sake of the poll I am only talking about a finger, no other items.

Cumulonimbus
12-07-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't poop come out of the butt?

-Kyle

Vavavoom
12-07-2005, 05:03 AM
I have never had any interest in doing anything to a female butthole apart from sticking my pe*is or possibly a finger in there...

craig r
12-07-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't poop come out of the butt?

-Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

Not with girls.

craig

12-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Guys love the butt-finger once its been there.

craig r
12-07-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, "cokequestion" mentioned this in a thread awhile back.

craig

twang
12-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I only eat if it's bleached.

12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, "cokequestion" mentioned this in a thread awhile back.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

really? I friggin hate that bastard, craig, you should IP ban him.

what a total jerk.

samjjones
12-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Congrats to all. Shitlips.

PocketJokers72
12-07-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would just like to ask what kind of dirty-assed women are you guys sleeping with?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm...any that we can find?

/completely lacking in the standards department

PocketJokers72
12-07-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Insanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

Act unilaterally. "Send In The Troops" without international consensus.

otis_nixon
12-07-2005, 12:29 PM
I heard it's the bomb.com but I haven't and probably want try it

Clarkmeister
12-07-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i cannot imagine eating the ass. and i dont think i would let a chick i intended to ever kiss again eat mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, youth is truly wasted on the young.

craig r
12-07-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Craig, I thought you might be craig r, but I never noticed how funny he was and you've been hilarious recently.

[/ QUOTE ]

craig and craig r are the same people...i had mat change it.

craig

imported_The Vibesman
12-07-2005, 01:10 PM
After reading this entire thread, wow. Some of you guys must have the most boring, vanilla, sanitized sex lives ever. I eagerly await the next poll:

"I was having sex with this girl the other night and she wanted to 'get on top.' I thought, ewww, gross, stuff will drip down on me!! Anyway, I never thought people did this outside of porn movies! Anyone else ever try this?"

astroglide
12-07-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ah, youth is truly wasted on the young

[/ QUOTE ]

diablo won't have anything to do with a woman's ass either...

Yeti
12-07-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good job youth is not being wasted on him then.

12-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Good idea. Maybe I'll eat some dessert with the main course next time I get a chance =)

ScottieK

bad beetz
12-07-2005, 06:43 PM
I banged this chick once, and i tooke the used condom off and was like, "where do you want me to put this?" (looking around for a garbage)

and she said, "oh just throw it over there with the others...."

Clarkmeister
12-09-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good job youth is not being wasted on him then.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

I'd be shocked of The Diablo wouldn't let a chick do it to him, even if I am disappointed that he wouldn't reciprocate.

12-09-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I banged this chick once, and i tooke the used condom off and was like, "where do you want me to put this?" (looking around for a garbage)

[/ QUOTE ]

my response would be something like, "hey do you mind if I use your computer to look up the nearest 24 hour clinic?"

12-09-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you got pwned

Oblivious
12-09-2005, 08:38 AM
Since whenever theres an eligible girl around me, Im going down on her nearly nonstop, Im suprised I havnt eaten the ass yet. I have had fingers in there before. Im willing to eat ass, but there cant be any visible hair while im doing it, and she has to be fresh out of the shower.

Yossarian
12-09-2005, 12:47 PM
None of you eat ass, you're all full of sh1t...

12-09-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my response would be something like, "hey do you mind if I use your computer to tell the people in the 2+2 OOT forum?"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.