PDA

View Full Version : "Slanky* * * *"

KCFire105
12-06-2005, 05:41 PM
This wasn't a typo... I was called "* * * *ing slanky* * * *" by an irrate player on STARS after cracking his A-A with suited connectors.

Any idea what I was called? He said he was not suprised I didn't understand...lol...what ever... he left his stack with me.

KINGOFINLAND
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
1. slanky
a hybrid of a slimmy and a skank; the utmost in choice girls.
Man, remember that slanky we saw at the Dairy Queen?

From urbandictionary.com /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoopster81
12-06-2005, 05:48 PM
f u c k i n g s l a n k y c o c k?

Do I win?

12-06-2005, 07:13 PM
It walks down stairs, alone or in pairs and makes a slankity sound. A spring a spiring a marvelous thing. Everyone knows it's slanky. It's Slanky It's Slanky for fun it's a wonderful toy.It's Slanky It's Slanky. It's fun for a girl or a boy!

I really apologize for bumping this, and whatever detriment to your IQ this may have caused. And yes, I know. IT'S SLINKY ITS SLINKY!

KCFire105
12-07-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
f u c k i n g s l a n k y c o c k?

Do I win?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe so.

12-07-2005, 01:52 AM
You are all wrong.

The person obviously mispelled Sklanksy due to your mathematical play style and was expressing it in a pained joy.

I think you just made a new friend. If I were you I would buddy list him and play with him all the time. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

KCFire105
12-07-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are all wrong.

The person obviously mispelled Sklanksy due to your mathematical play style and was expressing it in a pained joy.

I think you just made a new friend. If I were you I would buddy list him and play with him all the time. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, he has probably been missing me already!! Wonderful advise. I should look him up.