PDA

View Full Version : Tales from the short bus

12-06-2005, 05:27 PM
CO is one of the most terrible players I've seen in a while. He is playing every hand and most often chasing to the river and calling down w/A-high or better. I have some fun with him after this hand. Button is reasonable.

Hero limps in MP1 w/8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif, CO calls, Button raises, BB calls, Hero calls, CO calls

Flop: J /images/graemlins/club.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets, CO calls, button raises, BB fold, Hero calls, CO calls.

Turn: J /images/graemlins/club.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero checks, CO checks, button bets, Hero raises, CO cold-calls, button 3-bets, Hero caps, CO cold-calls 2 more, button calls

River: J /images/graemlins/club.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets, CO raises, button calls, Hero 3-bets, CO raises all-in, button folds, Hero calls

I really thought CO must have caught a smaller set somewhere along the way. What elso could he have? He tables 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif for the rivered inside strt that he called 2 cold twice on the turn to chase. Uhg!

After this I tell him I bet he rode the short bus to school. I start singing a song I made up about riding the short bus every time he's in a hand. Later he gets in the whipsaw between my quad 9's and another player's KK and loses the rest if his stack. Time to take the short bus home!

IndieMatty
12-06-2005, 05:35 PM
*** You are ignoring this user ***

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif this forum!

12-06-2005, 06:12 PM

Solami17
12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
nh

12-07-2005, 04:20 AM
LOL. I'll have you know it was much higher than .25/.5. It was 1/2! Oh the pain!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif