PDA

View Full Version : Advertising via PMs

Andrew Fletcher
12-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I got this in my PM box. Isn't this not allowed?

Hi.

I see that you are just getting started playing online Texas Hold'em. As you begin taking the game seriously, you should consider getting a personal poker coach. While books and posting at 2+2 are great, there is no substitute for one-on-one teaching from experienced poker players who started just like you. Poker coaching can be expensive, however. Some coaches charge up to $50/hour! At www.NWPokerSchool.com (http://www.NWPokerSchool.com), we offer one-on-one poker coaching absolutely free! Check out the site. If you're interested, send us an e-mail and we will give you instructions on how to get started. It's that simple!

Dynasty
12-07-2005, 01:31 AM
PM advertising is now allowed. Contact a forum moderator. The poster will probably be banned.

timprov
12-07-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PM advertising is now allowed. Contact a forum moderator. The poster will probably be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty meant "not allowed." And Mat's already on this one, so you don't need to do anything more.

Dynasty
12-07-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty meant "not allowed."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

Voltron87
12-08-2005, 01:16 AM
can mods read PMs, or are they private? is reading them limited to inner circle 2p2 owners/chiefs, ie not the volunteer mods?

tolbiny
12-08-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got this in my PM box. Isn't this not allowed?

Hi.

I see that you are just getting started playing online Texas Hold'em. As you begin taking the game seriously, you should consider getting a personal poker coach. While books and posting at 2+2 are great, there is no substitute for one-on-one teaching from experienced poker players who started just like you. Poker coaching can be expensive, however. Some coaches charge up to $50/hour! At www.NWPokerSchool.com (http://www.NWPokerSchool.com), we offer one-on-one poker coaching absolutely free! Check out the site. If you're interested, send us an e-mail and we will give you instructions on how to get started. It's that simple!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, now i feel like a total tard for paying $200/hour.

timprov
12-08-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
can mods read PMs, or are they private? is reading them limited to inner circle 2p2 owners/chiefs, ie not the volunteer mods?

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't read other people's PMs, unless of course they're forwarded to us. I'm not sure, but I don't think Mat can either.