PDA

View Full Version : I donk river, value/bluff I don't know.

imitation
12-06-2005, 08:10 AM
I have an agro image at a small site where I am in all 4 of the 4 10/20 games going. Villian is at 2 of the tables playing 50/20 preflop and thinking postflop the game is 4handed. I have been pretty agro, ofcourse, and generally I think I maybe look a little overly agro, but generally, ok, alot of CRing going on, 3-betting etc.

1 Limper who I honestly don't remember much but I think is like40/15 and pretty bad, Villian raises on the button. I raise TT from the SB, BB folds, limper calls 2 more, Villian caps, I think his capping range could be AQ+ always nearly against me as I have been 3-betting alot preflop, and alot of PPs, limper is bad so I think he may also cap liberally, so I think sometimes he can have as low as A9s, and random PP from 66 up, but obviously good hands are weighter more likely. I call.

Flop is KJ8r

checked through (I am check folding)

Turn is 5 making a 2flush if I remember.

I check, Bad UTG limper checks, Villian bets, I call..., limper folds.

River is 3x.

I donk.

Crazy?

ArturiusX
12-06-2005, 09:05 AM
The problem is he plays QQ exactly the same way. A better river line is check/fold, hes only betting hands that beat you, checking through hands that you beat.

He'll fold AQ as you played this like QJ or something looking for a cheap showdown or something.