PDA

View Full Version : Coaching List Update 3/8

sthief09
12-06-2005, 04:05 AM
ok, so as many of you noticed, I am not very good at reading or responding to PM's. this is what my mailbox currently looks like:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/138/pms9hb.jpg

so I decided to quit while I'm behind and take down the coaching list. if someone else would like to host it, that would be great. I don't have desire to update the thing, and my pm's have gotten so overwhelming that I barely check them anymore. so I apologize to all of you who I haven't gotten back to you. I'm just that lazy.

if someone wants to take over the list, then please PM me, though ironically I will probably never read your PM (joking, sort of).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the big things we wanted to do when MUSH opened was to collect a listing of coaches and start compiling some reviews for them. I have noticed that coaching has become popular recently, and for the amount that these people are charging, the customers deserve to know the quality of service they're going to get. I'm not allowed to keep it up as a sticky, but I will keep a list and PM it to interested people.

So what I want is for each person whose interested in coaching to PM me with the following information:

2+2 Screenname
E-mail Address
Services Offered (Reading hand histories, watching videos, offering videos for students to observe and ask questions about, stat review, etc.)
Cost (can be a flat rate, hourly rate, range, etc., or you can just say "negotiable")
Limits/games you play
Limits you offer coaching for
Do you coach shorthanded, full ring, or both (leave blank if just shorthanded)?
How many students have you coached?
Why should a person choose you over all other coaches? What special talents do you have? (optional but recommended)

Also, I'd appreciate any other suggestions on information you'd like to know in this thread.

Lastly, I ask that anyone who gets coached will PM me with some feedback. I will never share it with the coach. I won't offer your name as a reference unless you'd like me to. I will not quote you unless you give me permission to.