PDA

View Full Version : Datamining SH

beachbum
12-06-2005, 03:21 AM
I'm planning to move up to 10/20 by the end of the year so I'd like to do a lot of datamining before doing so. However, I want to open the 10 tables at a time in Party and let them go and not have to babysit them. I'd like to have stats for just 4-6 players at a table, 3-6 players would be fine for the most part too.

I just don't want to have, let's say, 200 hands on a player and have 150 of those hands be 2-handed or 3-handed play. I'd like my stats overlayed by PlayerView to be a pretty accurate representation of that player and not think he's a LAGtard when he's just played a lot of HU.

Is there a way to eliminate 2-handed and 3-handed hands from my database? Or in datamining, will the number of hands I actually mine 2 and 3-handed be negligible in affecting players' overall numbers? Anyone out there tackled this issue for short handed play yet?

12-06-2005, 04:24 AM
pokerace can do something like that I think. It costs 20 dollars or so though

sthief09
12-06-2005, 04:27 AM
there are 3 ways:
1. get pokerace and use the filter
2. in poker tracker in the observed hh options thing there is an option to import for only x to y handed games. so you can just make it 4-6 handed
3. get partymine and set a minimum number of players

1 and 3 cost money

beachbum
12-06-2005, 04:30 AM
Thanks a lot, Josh. This is exactly what I was looking for.

kiddo
12-06-2005, 06:22 AM
Ah, didnt see that option in Pokerace.

Thanks a lot!

Have real problems at 20/40 and 30/60 because sometimes I want to stay even if it fills up, but since I play myself I cant chose how many players in Pokertracker so my stats on others cant be trusted anymore.

Where can I find partymine? Only heard about it as betaversion.

sthief09
12-06-2005, 06:23 AM
the developer is busy with his job so dont expect much support or improvements. its good for what it is. site is www.poker-solutions.com (http://www.poker-solutions.com)

that feature on pokerace is great