PDA

View Full Version : VIP offers

12-06-2005, 02:20 AM
1. How do I get an offer? I play a lot, I'm sure I qualify in that regard.
2. What if I don't finish it all due to some circumstance? some of them sound very large.
3. Can I still get one for December, and if so, can I carry over what I've already played this month?

Thanks

12-06-2005, 02:23 AM
contact vip@party.com
Yes decembers play will count.

TwoNiner
12-06-2005, 02:58 AM
If I just got a new party account made after playing at the skins would I be better off getting a month of 20,000 plus hands in before I talk to them about an offer? My play there in the past hasn't been that high.

Thanks

12-06-2005, 07:52 AM
I would also like to know how many hands/PP points people had when they got into the VIP program.

I opened a Party account in Mid-November, and have played 32,000 hands and accumulated around 14k party points since then.

I emailed vip@party.com on November 30th, waited several days for a response, and not surprisingly didn't receive anything. Today I decided I would call directly and ask about getting into the VIP program. I was basically told "no", and the guy wouldn't give me any information about how many hands I needed to play or anything in order to get in the program, and told me not to call again, that if an offer was going to be made it would be made via email. I told him thanks and was about to hang up when he randomly offered me a 20% deposit bonus up to $100, which I thought was kind of funny.

Anyways, any information from people who have successfully gotten into the program would be appreciated.