PDA

View Full Version : Third Hand, K6s

12-06-2005, 02:15 AM
Bodog 7.50

I hated this hand. Third hand of the tourny; first hand was played at another table; second hand I get AA UTG and raise to 4 BBs, get two callers, bet K-high flop, everyone folds and I show. Neither of the two villains were in previous pot. All stacks ~1500. BLinds 5/10.

CO raises to t25
Button calls
SB folds
Hero calls in BB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif6/images/graemlins/club.gif (What do you think?)

Pot = t80
FLOP: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ:heart

Checks around

Pot = t80
TURN: (8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ/images/graemlins/heart.gif)K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero??

If you bet, what do you do if you get raised? What do you do on various rivers if you're called?

Who folds preflop?

ansky451
12-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Bet. Fold if raised at all. If a blank rivers I like a check/call. Blocking bet sucks here cause if someone called the turn they are either beating you, or drawing. If they are beating you your blocking bet will suck, and if they are drawing they just fold, and you don't give them a chance to bluff at it. If you check/call a blank you pay off better hands, but chances are they won't bet that much anyway.

I call PF here too.

PS: Does Bodog have a decent structure now? 1500 chips is new yes?

12-06-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

PS: Does Bodog have a decent structure now? 1500 chips is new yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh

Roman
12-06-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
everyone folds and I show.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea.... no, not a good idea.

Call pf marginal, but fine vs total donks. Bet turn and fold to raise.

12-06-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
everyone folds and I show.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea.... no, not a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I disagree but don't think it matters much, and debates about this always make both sides look stupid.