PDA

View Full Version : Ot: People being A holes to new comers

12-06-2005, 01:35 AM
I dunno if a lot of you have seen this, prolly not because most of you have been doing this for awhile. But sometimes people can be such f'in a'hole to people like me(newby) that make the wrong call which leads to them losing money and then they complain to the rest of table about how you made the wrong call and caused them to loose money and how they are gonna whip you clean. Cant people have respect for other people, its just a low limit sng. If you dont like the noobness why dont u move to a higher limit. And they start critisizing every move you make. Just keep your s'it to yourself. They think they are all that. Just accept it.

Whatever you got nothing on us.

P.s. Just for the info..i won that game, made the right call and he was speechless.

splashpot
12-06-2005, 01:40 AM
Are you calling us a-holes or the loudmouths at the tables?

Mr_J
12-06-2005, 01:41 AM
"But sometimes people can be such f'in a'hole to people like me"

And what makes you think the majority of posters here are responsible? Most of us don't say anything at all. The majority of those that do are not even posters in this forum.

bones
12-06-2005, 01:42 AM
You realize that there are more than 9 people on the internet, right? Chances are that nobody here played in your sng.

bluef0x
12-06-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno if a lot of you have seen this, prolly not because most of you have been doing this for awhile. But sometimes people can be such f'in a'hole to people like me(newby) that make the wrong call which leads to them losing money and then they complain to the rest of table about how you made the wrong call and caused them to loose money and how they are gonna whip you clean. Cant people have respect for other people, its just a low limit sng. If you dont like the noobness why dont u move to a higher limit. And they start critisizing every move you make. Just keep your s'it to yourself. They think they are all that. Just accept it.

P.s. Just for the info..i won that game, made the right call and he was speechless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit poker if words hurt your feelings.
If your talking about the forums, who cares how they come off- if they give the right advice take it and improve your game. I wouldn't care if someone called me the biggest idiot and used words that'd make your grandma cry- if I understand it and is correct, I'm glad. I'm not here to make boyfriends, I'm here to make (more) money.

Mr_J
12-06-2005, 01:45 AM
He's talking about table coaches, not the tough love given when posting here.

12-06-2005, 01:45 AM
loudmouths

bluef0x
12-06-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He's talking about table coaches, not the tough love given when posting here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then read my first line. If you're letting random idiots get under your skin- you're WAAAAAAAAAY too emotional for this game.. and probably most things in life.

jeffraider
12-06-2005, 01:47 AM
I AGREE!

PS let's stop saying it's not close oaky plz

pergesu
12-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Turn your chat off.

I'm continually amazed how people complain about abuse of a feature that they have control over.

EnderFFX
12-06-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My advice:
1) Turn off the chat if you can't handle the opinions of others.
2) Don't bitch, don't correct people, don't teach them how to play, don't give anything away for free.
3) Shut your mouth, play your best game, take their money, it's the best revenge in the world.

Good luck and don't let the a-holes get to you.

Mr_J
12-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Kinda confusing. At first I thought you meant we (good players) were the morons. Read your post again and it looks like you're just complaining about them to us. But your reply says we're loudmouths?

12-06-2005, 02:03 AM
When you lose a hand to a rude loudmouth, no matter how lucky he got, say "nh" or "congrats". Try this for a week and see if it makes a difference.

The best way to get back at an uppity maniac is to compliment him on the plays that will ruin him long-term. Players who overbet draws or cold-bluff are the biggest contributors to our bankrolls. When they do end up getting lucky, just consider it as an income tax, or a cost of doing business.

Remember, if they didn't occasionally luck out with their poor hands, they wouldn't keep hemorrhaging money.

splashpot
12-06-2005, 02:04 AM
Seriously dude. Why are you complaining about them to us?? We don't care.