PDA

View Full Version : When it's folded to you in the SB

ZeroPointMachine
12-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Scub Chuck has posted a bunch of interesting SB hands with a variety of responses.

I thought a little poll regarding SB play might be interesting.

Please respond without looking at other responses.

The question:

800 chip party tourney, blinds 15/30, you(SB) and BB have 800 chips, no reads, no history with villain, no meta game stuff, no multi-table excuses.

What range do you raise? Why?

What range do you complete? Why?

What range do you fold? Why?

I will try to summarize/compile/contrast the responses tomorrow.

runner4life7
12-05-2005, 11:56 PM
i minraise everytime and will probablyhave to change my party name because of it.

ZeroPointMachine
12-06-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i minraise everytime and will probablyhave to change my party name because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your discussion previously(and some of my similiar habits) actually led to me posting this.

ZeroPointMachine
12-06-2005, 01:55 AM
I think it's very telling that 50+ people have viewed this, but only one player actually has a response. This is a spot that comes up all the time. Runner4life may not be right, but at least he has a plan.

DMACM
12-06-2005, 02:22 AM
damn, i fold just about every time. I have been finding a lot of leaks though lately so this is probably just another one to add to the list. I wanted to try the quick reply hope this works out.

Hendricks433
12-06-2005, 03:02 AM
This is actually a big leak in my game. I fold way too much. I hate playing oop when every chip counts. I feel like I cant afford to lose em so I wait for other spots.