PDA

View Full Version : where do i go on the party site to close my account?

Adam22
12-05-2005, 11:44 PM
i just withdrew all my funds and need to close this account down... anyone know where i go on the site to shut it down so i can start using a new one i've set up?

leehrat
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM
email them @ info@partypoker.com

2easy
12-06-2005, 12:11 AM
way better to call them if you really want to get everything accomplished that you want to.

wonderwes
12-06-2005, 01:28 AM
How soon do you have to wait to open a new one? Couple days? weeks?

12-06-2005, 01:36 AM
When I called they said I had to send an e-mail to close it. I waited two days to open a new account. It took about 8 days for them to set it up so I could use my Neteller account from my old party account with my new party account.

Adam22
12-06-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I called they said I had to send an e-mail to close it. I waited two days to open a new account. It took about 8 days for them to set it up so I could use my Neteller account from my old party account with my new party account.

[/ QUOTE ]

my new account had allready been created but i hadn't attempted to deposit or anything. i just attempted to deposit into my new account and got:

Please note, we do not allow multiple accounts per person. Our records indicate that you already have another account with PartyPoker that uses this NETeller account. If you have forgotten your other account name, please contact us.

i think i'm going to use a different deposit method, withdraw into my neteller and go from there. i want to start playing so i won't be wasting time for them to authorize my neteller for this account.