PDA

View Full Version : A known quantity, the fish and me

DaBartman
07-11-2003, 11:24 AM
10-20 game at the Bike.
Fish, who has been raising light all night, open raises from MP, I 3-bet with 9 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 9 /forums/images/icons/club.gif from the CO. The BB who is so predictable in that he ALWAYS has the values he represents, caps. Fish is somewhat confused looking and tries to raise again. I call, knowing I need to hit my set to continue. Flop is K /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 7 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif K /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif . BB leads at the pot. Fish fidgits a moment and being the calling station he is dutifully calls. I muck knowing both their hands. Turn is 9 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif . I feel even better. River was a blank. BB had bet the hand straight through. Yeah, he had quads and the fish had aces. Sometimes players are really that predictable, it is just amazing.

Bama Boy
07-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Trying to raise a capped betting round has to be a sure fire tell for AA doesn't it? LOL

With K 9 K flopped do you play it? Perhaps BB played AK? But at anyrate, great read. Poor fish....

DaBartman
07-11-2003, 03:51 PM
Fish was actually surprised at BB hand.