PDA

View Full Version : have ya seen the $20 bill that pictures sept 11?

05-22-2002, 03:29 AM
this was pretty cool...and i freaked a guy out with it...

you can fold a $20 bill in such a way, that on one side, it resembles the pentagon burning, then you flip it over and WHALLA!!! its almost an exact replica fo the towers smoking. very, very eerie.

one of the coolest things ive seen in awhile!!!

ill try to explain how to do it...as im not sure how to put a link to it...

take a $20 and look at the back, right side up.

fold it in half so you only see the top 1/2 of the back of the bill.

now take the left side, and fold it beind the face, so the 'T' of the word twenty on the other side is just above the top edge of the bill. it should look kinda lik an 'L'.

fold the other side to mirror it...

it should look kind of like a paper airlplane, from this view...the words on top of the back of the bill, 'united states of america', will now look like 'd states of'

look close....right in the middle....its the pentagon burning...

now turn it over, wow!!!...its the towers...almost exact.

amazing!!!

enjoy...

b

05-22-2002, 04:12 AM

05-22-2002, 05:29 AM
Bernie-

Thanks, kinda cool, but I don't see the pentagon AT ALL. Is there a 5 sided shape somewhere? (I know its tough to explain...just a "Yes" or "no" will tell me if I need to look closer)

Thanks,

josh

05-22-2002, 08:27 AM
the second stepin your instructions is tough to follow. what do you mean "fold it behind the face??

Pat

05-22-2002, 09:27 AM

05-22-2002, 11:41 AM
its the front view of the pentagon...nor the top view...

if you saw the towers on the other side, you did it right..

b

05-22-2002, 11:52 AM
i tried to think of how to say that...its kind of tough to describe. ill try again...

i mean the side thats facing you. your only seeing the top 1/2 of the back. so you fold the left side.

if you looked at the other side before this fold, you would see the words 'TWENTY DOLLARS' upside down on top.

so when your looking at the front, fold it so the bill looks like an 'L'. front meaning the side you started on.

line up the letters.. the T from Twenty *on back* would now be just about above the D in united *on front*....

your bill will be in the shape of home plate.

try that...

tough to explain without pics...wish i could post the pic

b

05-22-2002, 02:46 PM
i think i figured it out..

the pentagon burning is actually the ends of the white house folded so that they are perpendicular to their original orientation. the burning is actually the trees.

similarly, the towers are: if you look at the white house on the back there are the pillars in the center and there are two wings for the building on either side. if you look at the wings there are two parts that appear to have a railing. if these parts are oriented perpendicular to their original orientation they will look like the towers. again, the smoke is actually the trees.

now for the folding:bernies step one is correct.

step two is difficult. basically you now have a rectangle. fold both sides UP so that you form a diagonal so that the bill looks like:

| |

| |

/

it did work!

Pat

05-22-2002, 03:27 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

For you conspiracy theorists, they also point out that if you fold one of the new dollar coins in half it turns into a black helicopter...

05-22-2002, 03:36 PM
has anyone tried it with the $50 and $100?

Pat

05-23-2002, 03:46 AM
eerie though isnt it?