PDA

View Full Version : Why did I receive this VIP bonus from PP?

Raising Kane
12-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Today I received $100 from Party Poker and in the history section it says "VIP November". I was surprised to get this bonus...does anyone know why I did? Earlier in the month I did send PP an email asking them if I would be eligible for VIP after reading some posts here. All I got back from them was an email stating that they would look into it and get back to me...but they never did. So...should i assume that they just signed me up for some sort of VIP status?

tigerite
12-05-2005, 10:07 PM
I got it, too. I've been emailing them back and forth, I think they're just a little confused right now or something. Still I'm not going to pass up $100 for doing nothing. I have told them about it, see what happens next I guess.

12-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Didn't you read the memo?

They are no longer providing support on this forum

12-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Party was giving away $ for x# of party points earned from Nov. 18 or so to the end of the month. My deal was $75 for 2300 points and $175 for 4600. It appeared in a popup when I logged on for a few days, then stopped showing up. You may have missed it, but earned the minimum points anyway.

12-06-2005, 12:47 AM
I emailed them a bunch of times for my NOV vip offer. never heard from them. never got a pop up for thanksgiving or anything like that. dec first I wrote them back saying I never got a deal so they looked at the hands i played then gave me 200 bucks after the fact. I didn't even play that much in nov, was kind of nice.