PDA

View Full Version : Random people saying ****

12-05-2005, 06:52 PM
So I'm walking downtown, coming from a bar, and a guy I swear I don't know walks up to me and says

" So anyways, to finish my story, There I was, an ankle in both hands, up to my nutsack in this guy's ass, but the joke's on him cause I'm not gay."

Why is it that people do things like this, and how do less well-mannered people than myself not assault those saying such crass things with no provocation?

Don't get me wrong I say crazy stuff around those I know, but this really shocked me and presented me with an anomaly, something knew to understand. This guy wasn't visibly drunk and was walking with what appeared to be his wife and child. He was maybe 25.

Anyone else do things of this nature?

What is the psychological motivation?

Cambraceres

miajag81
12-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Dude, you were totally on Candid Camera.

Mason Hellmuth
12-05-2005, 06:55 PM
I have a feeling you'll be getting a lot of people saying **** to this thread.

To answer your question, this has never happened to me. You might want to consider moving somewhere with less crazy people.

Brainwalter
12-05-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why is it that people do things like this, and how do less well-mannered people than myself not assault those saying such crass things with no provocation?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take poorly worded questions for $400, Alex.

12-05-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny.

Stop being a nit.

WackityWhiz
12-05-2005, 07:05 PM
If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college

Autocratic
12-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Sounds like OP is jealous that he isn't as manly as the guy that approached him. Anyone that says [censored] like that in front of their child has a 10 inch dick. Period.

12-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Touche Autocratic, Touche
But the kid was only like 1, carriage age.

And I am quite the manly man, who does manly things, in manly ways, with other manly men.

But I learned long ago to leave strangers the **** alone

Cambraceres

Dynasty
12-05-2005, 07:22 PM
I thought this was going to be a tread about people making response posts like

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lighterjobs
12-05-2005, 07:27 PM
don't be such a [censored] [censored].

daryn
12-05-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it weren't for my hoooooooorse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide
12-05-2005, 08:12 PM
me too

PoBoy321
12-05-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny.

Stop being a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Could have been a bet. My friends and I make bets liek this all the time. One of the favs is walking out of a bar bathroom, with a friend, and yelling, SOO....TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I WAS POOPING BLODD FOR A MONTH. The guy who says it usually gets a drink from everyone in the group.

Blarg
12-05-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like OP is jealous that he isn't as manly as the guy that approached him. Anyone that says [censored] like that in front of their child has a 10 inch dick. Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the stupidest replies I've ever seen.

vexvelour
12-05-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao, This is the first thing I thought of after reading the OP

Blarg
12-05-2005, 09:07 PM
The psychological motivation is that they're assholes, intergenerational in this case. The age 25 is a clue here. Real sad that this guy both reproduces and does this crap in front of the unfortunates who happen to be his wife and kid.

This kinda crap is common these days. The real comedy would be someone shoving this ass off his feet or giving him a quick slap. At 25 with a kid, it's time he left childhood, and apparently a jerky one, behind.

TheMainEvent
12-05-2005, 09:26 PM
It seems like whenever I'm out late at night and I'm waiting in line for the urinal someone makes a completely random comment like this. It usually is a drunk person however.

Walking into a men's room at a bar after midnight is like stepping outside of civilization.

housenuts
12-05-2005, 09:49 PM
i bet you look like a very unintimitading nerd which is why everyone and their dog feels comfortable talking smack to you

jba
12-05-2005, 10:48 PM
yeah it sucks when someone gets you all horny and then doesn't finish you off

Autocratic
12-05-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the stupidest replies I've ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt that the sincerity of it was what made it a solid post.

gamblore99
12-05-2005, 11:16 PM
doing it in front of wife and kid is weird. But if it was him and some friends, I would think this would be very funny and laugh. Why do you take such personal offence to this?

12-06-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome, just awesome. On that note, I'm going to go drink some green Nyquil and pass out

whiskeytown
12-06-2005, 04:15 AM
if something like that happened to me, my first instinct would be to look for hidden cameras and microphones...

everyone's trying to Punk you these days...

RB

Landon_McFly
12-06-2005, 04:19 AM
The fact that you put that much thought into what that guy said to you just shows how you got pwned. Really. You did.

Here's how me and my friends do it...

When you are with more than one person, regardless of if you're in a car or on foot. Find someone who's walking BY THEMSELF (I'll explain). Tell them they dropped something, and point behind them. When they look behind them don't say anything unless they just keep looking on the ground, but in a very unexcited way say... Psyche! ...and just be on your way. (Sometimes add "i got you mutherfucker, loser, or something else aggressive"

Sounds stupid, but I promise you you'll see humans at their finest. People get soooo mad. Imagine this happening to you when you're with a friend vs. when you're alone. When you're with a friend and this happens to you, you guys would probably just look at each other and laugh about how gay those people who yelled at you were, and you would each validate the fact that you're cooler than the other guys.

But... when people are alone, they have no one to rely on so they go to the extreme. They either put their head down like they're about to cry, or they chase your car throwing a fit.

I promise you. Try it. Don't knock it until you try it.

Rules:

1 -Only get people walking alone (or you will end up looking like the douchebag)

2 -Unless you're black, don't do this to black people (just don't)

3 -Try to avoid people on cell phones (it doesn't work as well because I'm sure they tell the person on the other line what happened and they come to the conclusion that they are the cool people and that you are the loser)

Post results