PDA

View Full Version : ¿ Whats the best time to play ?

12-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Hi,
I am new and from spain (like Carlos Mortensen).
I would like to now wich hours are the best to play online in partypoker.
I play at 11 night--> 5 in the afternoon in USA.
And i found the tables too thight for the gametype refered in "Small Stakes". My gametymeplus says 30% the table and most are 18 to 24%.
Well thats teh point:
I would like to build up my Bankroll and I know how important the tables are (without good tables no good BB).
¿So, What time (in USA) is the best time to play?

Someone told me I should wake up 5 in the morning /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Thanks

Ps: sorry for my english

macdaddy991
12-05-2005, 06:39 PM
The best time to play low limits at party poker is when there is an open seat.

UATrewqaz
12-05-2005, 06:40 PM
There are always loose games but they are easiest to find 10 pm - 3 am eastern time, especially Friday and Saturday nights.

checkmate36
12-05-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best time to play low limits at party poker is when there is an open seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12-05-2005, 07:11 PM
¿Que?

Kidding. I agree with earlier posters, just find a table with a high avg pot anytime when people are relaxing after work/dinner (8pm on). Mid day games aren't the best.

jrz1972
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
I've always found that European prime time (which I think is something like 3-5 ET) is pretty soft. Not as soft as Friday night American-time, but still.

shadow29
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Que tal Luis.

Los mejores tiempos para jugar en Party Poker son entre 8:00 EST hasta 2:00 por la manana EST.

Entonces, Ud. necesita jugar entre 2:00 por la manana hasta 8:00 por la manana.

Hasta luego.

bottomset
12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Luis how do you say bottomset's bitch in Spanish so I can make that shadow.'s title

thankyou

gharp
12-05-2005, 07:42 PM
La puta de bottomset?

12-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Gracias!
thanks for advices...now i will drink some coffee.

12-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Nice post Luis, I think the hour to found the best tables at party poker (SSH) is when everybody is conected. You can see about 60k players at desame time at 18:00ET (lo que son la 1 de la mañana aqui en España) In all of this sea there are a lot of fishes.
Sorry about my english.

Sabes que yo hablo mucho mas y mejor en castellano. A ver si destrozamos de una vez las mesas de party. Saludos

ZenMusician
12-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Yo lo amo esto: ¿

Las Viernes de la noche son locos tambien! Buena suerte y bienvenido!

-ZEN

12-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Para mi, no importa la hora. Siempre hay muchas mesas con peces. Hay que seleccionar mesas con mucha cautela. No sientes en la primera mesa que encontra. Abre muchas mesas, mira unos rondos y entonces selecciona una mesa con alto VPIP y muchos peces passivos.

Por favor perdona mi espanol.

Translation:
For me, time of day does not matter. There are always plenty of tables with plenty of fish. You have to be careful when selecting tables. Don't just sit at the first table you find. Open a lot of tables, observe some hands, and then choose a table with a lot of high VPIP passive fish.

jaxUp
12-13-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Luis how do you say bottomset's bitch in Spanish so I can make that shadow.'s title

thankyou

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha. BTW, your ability to choose my avatar ends at new year's

12-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Man - you guys aren't kidding about Friday night - everyone and their brother gets good and drunk and decides to play some poker!!

I played (sober) last Friday night and made out like a bandit! I'm an old married guy, so I've got nothing better to do with my time on Friday nights. It was awesome!

SonicReducer
12-14-2005, 01:18 PM
I played $1/$2 Hold em on PokerStars last Thursday night at around 8:00 eastern. Within an hour I had worked $20 up to $200.

WallyWattz
12-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Is there a way to find the best tables using PT and GameTime. I use GameTime on the tables I play, and I usually hands logged for most of the people at the tables. but it doesn't let you look at the table stats unless you have played a hand here. Just wondering what other people do to find the best tables.

jaxUp
12-14-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to find the best tables using PT and GameTime. I use GameTime on the tables I play, and I usually hands logged for most of the people at the tables. but it doesn't let you look at the table stats unless you have played a hand here. Just wondering what other people do to find the best tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

get PA HUD

WallyWattz
12-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Is this basically the same thing as Gametime? Also, can you point me where to download it?

tiltaholic
12-14-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this basically the same thing as Gametime? Also, can you point me where to download it?

[/ QUOTE ]

for some sites, PokerAce HUD only displays info when you are seated at the table - like gametime. For Party, it displays whether you are sitting or not.

I don't know the url offhand, but it is linked from pokertracker.com where the addons are listed. PA isn't free, also ($25).

bottomset
12-14-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I played $1/$2 Hold em on PokerStars last Thursday night at around 8:00 eastern. Within an hour I had worked $20 up to $200.

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you sitting with 10BB??

12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
The $25 bucks for PA HUD was well worth it. It's alot easier to find the more obviously loose tables.

bottomset
12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

thankyou

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha. BTW, your ability to choose my avatar ends at new year's

[/ QUOTE ]

I've decided that I wasn't being forgetful regarding the avatar bet, but rather I was being courteous since I'm a fan of the Charlie Brown avatar that you have, so I'll let you keep that through the 31st, and then unlease the avatar

shant
12-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Any time that you can practice good table selection.

SonicReducer
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why are you sitting with 10BB??

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I feel like it. J/k

I just play casually here and there. I'm no pro.

bozlax
12-14-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone told me I should wake up 5 in the morning

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this...you should definitely be awake. Other than that, any time is the right time on Party.

12-15-2005, 10:18 PM
.50/1 and 1/2 on PP is tighter in the daytime, PST. The tables are half filled with folks playing 3 to 8 tables. Couple that with the single table players who also play tight and you have maybe one or two players who are giving action. When people start getting home from work the tables become more loose/passive. It has gotten to the point in the daytime that when a table posts a avg. pot of 8 big bets or more, that all the multi-table players gravitate there and kill the very action they are seeking.