PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Challenge The Next Generation

Ulysses
12-05-2005, 06:05 PM
OK, folks. Time to get this thing revved up again.

First things first, if you have contacted someone and they have not paid up, please post their deadbeat names here so we can keep track of this BS and give them a chance to step up before we move down the list to non-losers for payment.

Thing number two, due to circumstances beyond my control, I must step away from a lead role in this effort. I will still be able to advise the committee on proper compensation amounts and acceptance of challenges, but will need to count on other Platinum contributors and committee members to drive things forward. badbeetz is the default organizational lead here unless he decides to step away. daryn, Boris, and Sucker, well, their word is gold when it comes to anything CC-related. Beetz has started to centralize info on donkfrenzy.com, just needs to get the updated pledge list up from the last Crimson Challenge thread.

Thing number three: LET'S GET SOME CHALLENGES GOING.

ozyman
12-05-2005, 06:19 PM
El D,
What is the status of the previously mentioned Crimson Challenge hostess that were lined up?

Ulysses
12-05-2005, 06:40 PM
ozy: They are still excited to help out in whatever way possible. They are friends w/ beetz.

college_boy
12-05-2005, 06:58 PM
El D: You should convince some of your moneybagging friends in the midwest, specifically minnesota, to hold the next Crimson Challenge. Followed by or following a Canterbury run.

J.A.Sucker
12-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi All,

I owe somebody 20 bucks from the last challenge. I don't know who it is, so please PM me and I will pay you ASAP via online transfer.

Sucker

Yeti
12-05-2005, 07:13 PM
PM sent.

Emmitt2222
12-05-2005, 07:20 PM
The Gift of Gab seems like a nice guy, unfortunately I did not puke up a dozen eggs for nice PMs. I would appreciate my money. Thank you kindly.

lapoker17
12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PM sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

Ulysses
12-05-2005, 07:39 PM
JA and others,

Pledge link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=3903786)

That has a list of who you owe.

Challengers - it is your responsibility to PM the people that owe you.

pokerdirty
12-05-2005, 07:40 PM
It is in my opinion that the challenges already completed will not be topped. There is a reason these 'Crimson Challenge' threads have not been seen in two weeks: the collective mind that is OOT can not seem to get past poop threads and other high school silliness, making me think this way.

Am I saying we should not try new ones? By all means no, I HOPE I am proven wrong. But I don't think that is likely.

-dirty

Ulysses
12-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Dirty,

Those kids in the midwest and Texas are f'in crazy. I have faith in them. Also, beetz can prob get the chicks to do dirty things in the next Bay Area challenge, so I'm sure that will get some retards to do some really crazy stuff.

EMcWilliams
12-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Ill try to get the ball rolling at least, even if its not the best idea, but maybe it will encourage other OOT minds to follow...

Chew a rawhide bone down in a certain time period
Massive Taco Bell consumption
With winter coming im sure there can be some snow or ice related suggestions

This is all my feeble mind acan think of at this point....hopefully this will inspire more devious minds.

P.S. I know they are pretty bad but its just to get the ball rolling.

12-05-2005, 08:17 PM
This isn't the best one, and not creative. But you should have some sort of mixture drink. Something like laxatives, eggs etc etc that mix terribly should get some chump change

pokerdirty
12-05-2005, 09:40 PM
The Mask,

I know that people from the Midwest and South are pretty crazy, for I am from the Midwest and have seen some crazy [censored] in my day.

But see the above 2 responses. This is why I think it will fail.

Not P. Diddy but,

P. Dirty

12-05-2005, 09:40 PM
I would say drink a meal. Something like two slices of pizza, one beer and a half-pint of Ben & Jerry pureed in a blender. I think this stuff is pretty stupid, but that would be my suggestion.

pokerdirty
12-05-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would say drink a meal. Something like two slices of pizza, one beer and a half-pint of Ben & Jerry pureed in a blender. I think this stuff is pretty stupid, but that would be my suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I think most people can wait until they are 90 to do this every day.

Alex/Mugaaz
12-05-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much?

J-Lo
12-05-2005, 11:11 PM
I got one for the winder, get a bucket of water, put some ice in there, go outside, and bare-knuckle punch the water w/ pieces of ice in it, i saw it on european jack-ass and aparently it's supposed to hurt like a biatch.

we could get a fight outside... 2 men dressed in shorts and t shirt, wrestle in snow-- people can even bet on it.
Or they can box w/ gloves, or bareknuckle Kim(b)o style.

bad beetz
12-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Most suggestions seem sub par to what's occurred already.

As of now I'm leaning toward going with Shooting Crimson with paintballs while he tries to hold on to water, and tazering someone. + some more stupid [censored] in the bay area.

If this gets blown away by other people in other areas with better suggestions, bigger balls, etc then so be it, but this is where it's headed so far. I would like to see someone get tazere'd

Crimson
12-05-2005, 11:39 PM
ha ha ha, my Brother wants to be tazerd and paintballed, wearing only a cup and a paintball face mask.

hobbsmann
12-05-2005, 11:56 PM
the one on one competetions sounded kind of cool. For example two guys alternate pounding a 12oz beer and then taking a punch in the stomach from the other guy. The first guy to puke loses.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-06-2005, 12:05 AM
I think a game of Anal Ring Toss (ala Stern) would be good. 1/2 the prize to the winner, 1/2 the prize to the ass-provider.

Blarg
12-06-2005, 12:23 AM
For eating gross stuff, how about that old Homer Simpson favorite, Nuts'n'Gum. If you wanted to, you could spice it up with some other stuff too, but damn that's a disgusting combo.

Here's another. You could, oh, structure it as a race, I guess.

Get a couple of big blocks of ice and put them on the lawn somewhere, however far apart you like. Get some cans of olives. Put an olive at a time on the first block. The contestant must pick up the olive and transfer it from one block to the other, but can't use his face or mouth, hands, legs, etc. In other words, he has to pick it up off the ice naked with the crack of his ass, and run over to the next block that way and figure out how to set it down. The fastest guy or girl to move 10 or 20 olives from block to block wins some appropriate prize as well as worldwide admiration and possible political office. The losers get to keep the olives.

This would be highly filmtastic.

12-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Hotsauce buttsecks

theBruiser500
12-06-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Gift of Gab seems like a nice guy, unfortunately I did not puke up a dozen eggs for nice PMs. I would appreciate my money. Thank you kindly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic

tonypaladino
12-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Deadbeats:

[censored] (never responding to PMs) and Scott8 (no user found) owe me $20 each.

Blarg
12-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Looks like the real Crimson Challenge is getting paid.

Vavavoom
12-06-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Scott8 (no user found) owe me $20 each

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony,

Scott8 = Caldarooni ....FYI ...

Regards

Vava

Boris
12-06-2005, 05:12 AM
Bro I went to bachelor party in Malibu a few months ago. We had the anal ring toss girls on the way. I was so friggin stoked. but then they called to say they got in a fender bender coming up from the OC and wouldn't be able to make it. Talk about getting blue balled.

The Truth
12-06-2005, 06:16 AM
The chain. Like 7 people hold hands, the last guy sticks something metal in an electric socket. The current travels through all 7 people. The guy on the very end lets go of the chain, then the next guy, then the next guy, until it is 1 guy with a metal thing in an electric socket.

::shrug::

blake

diebitter
12-06-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a game of Anal Ring Toss (ala Stern) would be good. 1/2 the prize to the winner, 1/2 the prize to the ass-provider.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means, and I'm dying to know. There's no way I can type that into a google search at work, so can someone join the dots for me?

Vavavoom
12-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Die,

Anal Ring Toss = For some serious entertainment use the X-rated ring toss.The small 2 inch long .75 inch diameter silicone butt plug goes in their rear while others throw the....

Thats all I could get up without Websense disturbing my fun...

I would imagine a game of hoopla using the main pole via the back passage...

Regards

Vava

*Note...I like this way of responding....*

billyjex
12-06-2005, 07:17 AM
make someone eat a whole raw onion. in between bites, they must be smoking on a cigar. no water to drink.

12-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Pardon my butting in. I have nothing to do with the CC, but I have been thinking about the, "Drink a lot of water and the last one to pee wins", idea that i saw on another thread.

The main twist that I have been thinking about would be to draw a chalk circle around all of the participants. They cannot leave their circle until a winner is declared. This would be great for video, as you get to watch the losers piss there pants, or at worst, stand there soaking wet while they wait for the challenge to end.

Also as a side idea, you could collect $50 from the participants before beginning. If you leave your circle, you don't get your 50 back. If you stay in the circle for the duration, you get it back. Who will pay to not piss themselves? Who really wants their 50 back and will piss themselves to get it. All extra 50's from the non-pissypants can go to the winner.

AEKDBet
12-06-2005, 09:19 AM
yep whom do I owe?

12-06-2005, 09:26 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8296/atatwtf5to.gif (http://imageshack.us)

TheWorstPlayer
12-06-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pardon my butting in. I have nothing to do with the CC, but I have been thinking about the, "Drink a lot of water and the last one to pee wins", idea that i saw on another thread.

The main twist that I have been thinking about would be to draw a chalk circle around all of the participants. They cannot leave their circle until a winner is declared. This would be great for video, as you get to watch the losers piss there pants, or at worst, stand there soaking wet while they wait for the challenge to end.

Also as a side idea, you could collect $50 from the participants before beginning. If you leave your circle, you don't get your 50 back. If you stay in the circle for the duration, you get it back. Who will pay to not piss themselves? Who really wants their 50 back and will piss themselves to get it. All extra 50's from the non-pissypants can go to the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is awesome. I'm sure I would not be the only person to watch the entire video to see who will pee themselves for $50. Obviously winner keeps the whole amount including all $50s forfeited in order to entice people to pony up the dough in the first place. Some serious cash could be made for this one.

manpower
12-06-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best challenges are ones that can be completed on a 5 minute or less digital video file. This one would take hours.

What's my better than that response? I dunno, a whole bunch of shots of vodka in 2 minutes.

samjjones
12-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Even better...would people piss on EACH OTHER to get them to leave the circle? I may need to know this.

12-06-2005, 10:26 AM
[quote
What's my better than that response? I dunno, a whole bunch of shots of vodka in 2 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would take way too long but I think the tricycle race from revenge of the nerds would be high comedy. Maybe a beer every 100 meters on a track.

12-06-2005, 10:36 AM
I hear ya. Highlights could be edited down to a 3-4 minute clip pretty easily I'm guessin'. I don't know how far you guys go with the video production though. Just an idea that wouldn't get out of my head.

diebitter
12-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Has anybody suggested Roshambo yet?

12-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey diebitter,

I have Roshambo confusion. On the WSOP Roshambo, they were playing what I always called, Rock, Scissors, Paper, as I was growing up. Eric Cartman's version has to do with kicking each other in the sack. Am I missing something?

diebitter
12-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Cartman version just MUST be OOT club rules' version I'd say.

12-06-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
]
As of now I'm leaning toward going with Shooting Crimson with paintballs while he tries to hold on to water, and tazering someone. + some more stupid [censored] in the bay area.

If this gets blown away by other people in other areas with better suggestions, bigger balls, etc then so be it, but this is where it's headed so far. I would like to see someone get tazere'd

[/ QUOTE ]

Im kind of a newb at 2+2, but I have noticed alot of Minnesota/Canterbury players, which is where I am from. I'd let people shoot me up with a paintball gun in the Minnneapolis area for donations. Im pretty used to getting shot 20+ times so 200 wouldn't be that big of a difference.

I also have access to a military tazer, but im sure as hell not letting anyone shoot me with that. We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-06-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means, and I'm dying to know. There's no way I can type that into a google search at work, so can someone join the dots for me?

[/ QUOTE ]

DB,

Its exactly what you are probably thinking of, made popular by our King Of All Media, Howard Stern. A girl (or guy I guess) gets a butt plug with a stick coming out of it...well...plugged into their butt. Contestants stand a few feet away and try to toss rings onto the stick. The contestants stand in the place that affords the best view of the woman.

-Jihad

PocketJokers72
12-06-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also have access to a military tazer,... We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have inadvertently invented the latest and greatest sexual fetish. This could easily replace autoerotic asphyxiation.

Autoerotic electrocution? Can one taser themselves? Perhaps we need to build a machine.

Amid Cent
12-06-2005, 04:04 PM
If you are doing this in a cold-weather area, how about sitting bare-assed on a block of ice? The longer the duration, the higher the $$. Or just have two people compete to see who can sit the longest.

12-06-2005, 04:30 PM
I dont rememebr the title of the movie, but it had a sweet challenge....

Get a hamster a blow torch and a steel bucket.
Put the hamster on someones chest then put your foot on top of the bucket and the torch the sides while the hamster bites the [censored] out of the guys chest trying to escape

Enjoy!

bad beetz
12-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Actually, you're only getting the data on non-payers... most have been paid, and those who have not will be.

bad beetz
12-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Please reply to this with your:

A. Time and location availability
B. Which challenges you are willing to do and price desired.

SUGGESTED CHALLENGES

1. We put some honey on you and some bees on you; you have to last 5 minutes.
2. SIIMP tattoo or other tattoos (behemoth?)
3. Shot with paintballs (Crimson?)
4. Tazer’ed (Crimson?)
5. Water Consumption
6. Listerine Conusmption
7. Flatliner chicken (wash DC)
8. Beer bong a fifth and hold it down for 10 minutes
9. UFC champtionship (please reply to UFC thread for this) UFC Thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=4128431&page=0)
10. chocolate milk race
11. eating flour
12. beer drinking/gut punching
13. sitting on ice for the longest
14. hanging around in cold for the longest in boxers
15. shot with batting cages balls
16. wasabi snorting
17. eyedrop Tabasco
18. throw stuff at each others balls
19. get branded
20. Anal ring toss
21. Last one to pee
22. Car Race
23. Roshambo (the nut kicking kind)

OTHER INFO
The website is getting an overhaul, it will soon be the official site of Crimson challenge with: (If you have any more suggestions for the website PM me)
A. FAQ
B. ALL Videos
C. ALL Pics
D. Hostess Pics
E. Times/Dates/Events
F. Pledge List
G. Suggested Challenges/willing participants (hopefully this will be interactive)

HOSTESSES
The original hostesses are on board, but I am in talks with two much hotter hostesses who have done alcohol promotion in the past

Ulysses
12-07-2005, 07:31 PM
All,

"HOSTESSES
The original hostesses are on board, but I am in talks with two much hotter hostesses who have done alcohol promotion in the past "

This is why bad beetz rules.

BTW, I have seen one of the new candidates and she is super hot.

fyodor
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
14. hanging around in cold for the longest in boxers

I will take on anyone in the world. No alcohol allowed before or during. Bare feet a given.

bad beetz
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Thank you for being first to step up to the plate.

Please include time and location availability, and don't forget to name a price

fyodor
12-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Toronto area
any time it drops to at least below freezing (hopefully <0F)
$50 or whatever the min the challenger wants

Dex
12-08-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also have access to a military tazer,... We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have inadvertently invented the latest and greatest sexual fetish. This could easily replace autoerotic asphyxiation.

Autoerotic electrocution? Can one taser themselves? Perhaps we need to build a machine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get an Erostek ET-312 (http://www.erostek.com/html/et-312.html). I'm buying one soon.

Edit: Note that this could provide plenty of Crimson Challenge possibilities.

12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
So I'm a new person to the board, and I've seen/done a lot of stupid things in my days, but you guys rock.

**crys**

I'm so happy here...

TwoNiner
12-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Instead of a straight whiskey or tequila shooting contest, combine it with the milk drinking and have either heads up or multiple contestants alternately drink an 8 ounce (or 6 or 12 whatever) glass of whole milk and then a shot of very low quality liquor. Last one to puke wins.. Or you could simply place $$ amounts on the number of milk/whiskey rounds someone could last. I think that would be gross and you don't run the risk of someone getting too [censored] up bonging a bottle. Or putting the eggs in the rotation with liquor shooting would be great as well. For the losers a small side prize could be given for best distance.

asofel
12-13-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get an Erostek ET-312 (http://www.erostek.com/html/et-312.html). I'm buying one soon.

Edit: Note that this could provide plenty of Crimson Challenge possibilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, hold up. so you just strap some wires to your kibbles'n'bits and crank up the juice?