PDA

View Full Version : Omaha odds software

12-05-2005, 05:36 PM
I've been using the Poker Stove software to calculate hold'em odds. I'm wondering if there is a similar program for omaha. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, I'm open to new software for hold'em odds if anyone has any.

BluffTHIS!
12-05-2005, 06:26 PM
The Wilson series for different games. Conjelco that hosts this forum might have it.

stigmata
12-06-2005, 09:22 AM
twodimes.net

But obviously you can only have specific hands rather than hand ranges.

It would also be possible to write a wrapper for the back end of twodimes (pokenum) so that you could specify hand ranges for Omaha, but it's easier said than done I think....

E.g. if someone plays 50% of their hands I don't think just taking the top 50% of All-in omaha hands will give us a realistic result. Selecting a bunch of Omaha hands from a list would take forever....

12-07-2005, 01:00 PM
poker analyzer from gamsoft.ru offers an expensive ohaha analyzer for $50 (which also does holdem and stud) - but has a free trial version you can check out. It is good that you dont have to specify all the cards, but I have reservations about its accuracy which has prevented me from buying it. It shouldnt be hard to write ones own and I might have a go over the holidays