PDA

View Full Version : Party Points not accumulating between levels

La Brujita
12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
According to the terms of the players club you only accumulate points at the level you play most each day.

I flip between levels and find this annoying. Is this a commonly known thing? Sorry if this has been previously discussed.

In other words if I play 1000 hands of 20/40 and 300 hands of 30/60 the 30/60 hands are not counted.

bengele
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Off Party Pokers site.
[ QUOTE ]
On Thursday Joe Party Poker has played:
48 raked hands on a $3/$6 Jackpot table and 52 raked hands on a $5/$10 Jackpot table

He earns 60 Regular Party Points (2*15 = 30 for the $3/$6 table and 2*15 = 30 for the $5/$10 table - note that the two tables are counted separately)

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying this statment is not correct? I only play one limit so I haven't checked if this is correct or not.

La Brujita
12-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Jeez I am a fing moron. Sorry about this post. I read the following clause incorrectly:

"Please note that raked hands played on separate stakes will not be added, i.e. if you play 18 raked hands on a $.5/$1 table and 22 raked hands on a $1/$2 table, you will only earn 4 Party Points. However, raked hands played on different tables of the same stake will be added."

You are correct you can accumulate points at different stakes. I suck.

MicroBob
12-05-2005, 06:15 PM
you don't suck.
party's points-structure is unnecessarily complicated in this regard.

Timer
12-05-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you don't suck.
party's points-structure is unnecessarily complicated in this regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good I'm not alone. Perhaps you could explain to me what the difference is between "regular Party Points" and "bonus Party Points." Or is there any difference. I just assumed bonus points became regular points. You got bonus points for making deposits, playing certain hours, etc. Then someone mentioned there is a difference.

Also on a related note, I got one of those popups that says I'm entitled to $80 bucks if I get so many Party Points by the 2nd. Well, if you add the regular points with the bonus points I qualified, but no money has shown up.

I've read the page on how you acquire points, but I just need a simple clarification. As always. writing to Party just made things more confusing.

12-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Regular Points are earned while playing ring games as well as MTT & STT.

Bonus Points are earned for deposits, happy hours, refer-a friend, and raked days played.

S&SGW

MicroBob
12-06-2005, 03:40 AM
you can use the bonus-points for your purchases in the store and what-not...but for achieving goals like the thanksgiving popups it is only done by regular points.

this is so you can't just make a bunch of deposits or refer some people to get the bonus. you have to do it via raked-hands (or tournaments I guess).

I'm not sure anyone has been paid for their Thanksgiving VIP-special pop-up thingees.
Some of us got offers at the very beginning of the month personally from a VIP-rep (not via a pop-up or automated e-mail or anything) and that's what we're discussing here.

They also sent me a thansgiving pop-up of like $250 for 9k points or something which I achieved. But I havent been paid for that (and it's possible it was sent to me by accident sinc eI already had an offer outstanding that they seemed to forget about until i reminded them)