PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a date, how does it sound?

12-05-2005, 04:15 PM
ok, so there is this girl who has been doing a lot of my work for a class. So I am planning on asking her out to some nice italian restaurant downtown and then taking her to my friends party (kegger) and you know where from there. Anyway,I would prefer more of a friends with benefits kind of relationship.
Any suggestions on why my plan is going to fail and how I could fix it would be appreciated. Is there any chance this will work? What would be a good line to use when "talking" on saturday?

miajag81
12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
if you are looking for more of an FWB relationship i'd nix the nice restaurant part. just ask her to the party.

tom441lbk
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Yossalah, So you want someone to do your math hmwk and suck your wang? Just get a japanese mail order bride.

In all my experiences with a "friends with benefits" relationship is that it all depends on the girl and her attitude towards that sort of thing, and towards you.

wanna be friends?

lbk

edit: I def agree with mia on this

jaydub
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Yoss,

Taking a girl to your buddy's kegger seems like a really stupid idea to me.

J

BradleyT
12-05-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yoss,

Taking a girl to your buddy's kegger seems like a really good idea to me.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

CYP

miajag81
12-05-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yoss,

Taking a girl to your buddy's kegger seems like a really good idea to me.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

CYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is standard in college.

sfer
Yeah. Keggers are sooooo effin' cool. The only improvement I can see in your plan is maybe some street racing. And that's only if you have a boss ride like a Camaro.

tom441lbk
The Dave,

wrong clique

Sorry,

lbk

DMBFan23
12-05-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you are looking for more of an FWB relationship i'd nix the nice restaurant part. just ask her to the party.

[/ QUOTE ]

so short, so right IMO

tonypaladino
12-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Call me old fashioned, but I'm not sure "nice Italian restaurant" and "kegger" belong in the same date.

12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yossalah, So you want someone to do your math hmwk and suck your wang? Just get a japanese mail order bride.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is actually chemistry lab work which makes her like a million times cooler, math is easy

Myabe I should just date this girl,I just don't want her to get in way of my poker and other non important things in my life.

12-05-2005, 04:33 PM
It is more of an intimate kegger if that means anything, like 30-40 people, but I still think I might just nix the whole kegger part, maybe it would just be easier if I threw a party and had her come over.

DMBFan23
12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
you're nixing the kegger?

wtf

tom441lbk
12-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Tony, you're old fashioned

Yossa, sounds like dating her might be the right course of action and the faster track to gettin in her pants

Goodluck with whatever you choose, and just let her know about poker up front

mmmm girls,

lbk

edit:

Yossa, A pants party?

12-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh, there will be a party and there will be drinking. I just think it might be occuring at my place instead of my friends.

jaydub
12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Tony,

Actually neither do for the situation. The kegger is bad especially for college age. Too many distractions, to many shiny things so to speak. Better to isolate to spend time and build attraction.

J

12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yossa, A pants party?

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12-05-2005, 04:51 PM
so do people think that I should take her out to lunch on Wednesday or Thursday and just give her the look that I want sex. This has worked pretty well for me in the past. And then skip the whole dinner on Friday and party with her all night.

jaydub
12-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Yoss,

Be careful, I've heard that look can be easily mistaken for the "I want you to wear a strap on and [censored] me silly" look.

J

craig r
I think the FWB thing generally only happens on "accident". Like a female roommate (bad idea), both get dumped at the same time (bad idea), a girl you are just friends with hanging out and somehow you end up in bed with her (best way). I mean, if you are planning on taking this girl out, being friends with her, and having sex with her, it really isn't FWB, she is a girlfriend.

craig

tonypaladino
Take her out for drinks, get her a roofie coolata.

Gunny Highway
12-05-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This has worked pretty well for me in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS. If you had anything at all that worked well for you in the past, you would never have made this post.

craig r
12-05-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take her out for drinks, get her a roofie coolata.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhh..."The Tony Paladino Guide To Dating". It is only $9.95 and if you act now you get free Space Bags and a Magic Bullet. Mods, please delete if this is considered spam.

craig

12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS. If you had anything at all that worked well for you in the past, you would never have made this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh, call it but you are wrong. How else do you pick up girls at parties besides showing them with your eyes what you want. Also I did have a FWB relationship even though I didn't want to be friends with her, it just kind of happened earlier. These relationships never work out and it just involves one person ignoring the other. So, I don't know why I am trying to ruin what I have going for me now, but I am.

Gunny Highway
12-05-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh, call it but you are wrong. How else do you pick up girls at parties besides showing them with your eyes what you want. Also I did have a FWB relationship even though I didn't want to be friends with her, it just kind of happened earlier. These relationships never work out and it just involves one person ignoring the other. So, I don't know why I am trying to ruin what I have going for me now, but I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rescind my BS call. Clearly you already know what you're doing.

irishpint
12-05-2005, 05:16 PM
why not just knock her out w/ ether and then impregnate her? she's yours from then on out!

12-05-2005, 05:21 PM
I can get some chloroform pretty easy from lab /images/graemlins/cool.gif

12-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Her pooper will be toight if you do