PDA

View Full Version : Bonus abuse

Bez
12-05-2005, 03:19 PM
I love whoring bonuses and the Cryptos are one of my favourite places for getting that extra $. However, I always play my normal game and look for profit on top of bonuses as any whore should.

Playing at Interpoker for the 5x raked hand bonus someone took the maximum time every hand, even when folding. In chat, he admitted he was playing for one of the £5/table hour bonuses.

I reported him for spoiling the game.

MycroftX
12-05-2005, 03:35 PM
There might even be something in their T&C about that.

BigBiceps
12-05-2005, 05:22 PM
You are definitely an other.

Sniper
12-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Support will tell you that anyone is within their right to use all the time alloted to them. A couple of months back they reduced the timers, so that helped a bit.

There are a few people that regularly slow down the tabes, but they generally don't stick around for longer than an hour. Just try to avoid them, or play thru it!

12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
u support everton, so i voted that ur a **** /images/graemlins/wink.gif

albeit a "living in hope of past glories" **** /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ps thanks for rooney

SteamingFish
12-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Wasting everyone else's time like that really isn't cool.

OrianasDaad
12-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Go do something else for an hour and 15 minutes. Play another site, clear another bonus. Read a book while you play.

If it's against the T&C, as such blatant and disruptive delaying probably is, then reporting is OK, but don't expect too much. This angle is so obvious that I'll bet that loads of whores use it, and you are likely to encounter it again.

I'd always heard that the Cryptos were typically slow hands/hr because of the hourly bonus anyway.

12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
They might say that it's within someone's right to do that, but you should complain anyway.

Especially if you are playing 2/4. They seem to have lightning tables at 3/6 and above, and you know if they had lightning tables at 2/4 that's probally where most people would play (which would be everyone since there is usually only 1 or 2 tables running in 2/4), which would eliminate this particular annoyance.

Pokeraddict
12-06-2005, 10:16 PM
This is why I always though the $x/hr bonuses were stupid. Why would the rooms not want some hard raked hand # to see effectiveness. The per hour is just waiting to be abused.

livinitup0
12-07-2005, 07:54 PM
No it wasn't....You whore, He whores. If there is a problenm with game speed, then why not tell him its slowing down the game and if he didnt speed it up that you'd report him for bonus abuse? Going behind his back and "telling" on him is a punk's way of going about it.

Im not saying you shouldn't do it if he's being an ass about it, but at least let him know beforehand. Did anyone tell on you when you had a tiny bankroll, whoring every site you could, abusing every T and C you could?

Bros before hos dude bros before hos.