PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Down???

Hermlord
12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Anyone else having this problem? I can login, see tournaments but no ring games will load. It just says "Waiting for tables..." Been like this for a couple of hours.

2easy
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
have you transferred any money to your poker account yet?

Timer
12-05-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having this problem? I can login, see tournaments but no ring games will load. It just says "Waiting for tables..." Been like this for a couple of hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the exact same problem. The first time I downloaded the software I had no problem and could bring up the games and observe them. Then I couldn't, so I reloaded, went through all the bells and whistles, but I can't see any ring games.

No I haven't deposited any money yet. If I can't see the games first, then I'm not going to deposit at all. I had an existing account there. Once the games come up and I can check them out, then maybe I'll make a deposit. But for now it just ways, "waiting for tables to load."

2easy
12-05-2005, 11:50 PM
the first time you login, it seems to display the games.

however, after that, in order to see them, i believe there has to be money in your POKER account.

Jeffage
12-06-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No I haven't deposited any money yet. If I can't see the games first, then I'm not going to deposit at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are hurting their action by not allowing observers to view games before depositing. They should fix that for sure if that's the case (I'm not sure it is or not cause I just dumped my money back in thereafter the switch).

Jeff

2easy
12-06-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think they are hurting their action by not allowing observers to view games before depositing. They should fix that for sure if that's the case (I'm not sure it is or not cause I just dumped my money back in thereafter the switch).

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

it is.