PDA

View Full Version : Three 15-30 hands

msk
12-05-2005, 02:37 PM
I am a long time lurker, recreational player, I have read all the usual materials, use Pokertracker, etc. I play 2 games at once on my portable while watching TV, and often while talking to my wife.

I've played a lot of Party 5/10, I've done well shorthanded, but prefer full table, since I do not want to have to concentrate so much.

I moved to 15/30 a short while ago, I am winning, less than 5/10, but not by much. I had three hands this weekend which fit a pattern, all involve large pots and point out something I think I am doing wrong, but I'd like other opinions.

All involve 3 players. My stats are 25/11/2.00. Other two in all cases (different players in each case) are about 40/8/[1.5-3.0] - in other words loose but pretty agressive.

Hand 1:
I am in early mid position. KQo. I call preflop. 4 to the flop of AKQr.

BB bets, 1 call, I raise. 4 callers to the turn of T.

BB bets, caller raises. What should I do?

Hand 2:

I am in mid position. 66. I call. Button raises. One of the blinds calls, 3 to the flop of 33Kr.

Bet, I raise, call, call. Turn is a Q.

Check, I bet, call, raise, I call (mistake)?, button calls.
I'm hoping to hit a 6, when another K hits the river.

Bet from the blind, what should I do?

Hand 3:

On the button, I have Q9c. 2 calls, I raise. One blind calls, 2 others call. 4 to a flop of Q9dTh. Bet, call, fold, and I raise. 3 to a turn of As.

Bet, raise, I call (mistake?) call. I am hoping to catch a Q or 9 obviously. River is a blank.

Bet, raise, what should I do?

Thanks in advance, I will post results later.

Mark Krieger