PDA

View Full Version : Vegas over Christmas?

damaniac
12-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Any 2p2ers going to be in Vegas b/w Christmas and NY? Especially any Small Stakers? I'll be at the Sahara with some buddies, interested in meeting anyone if they're going to be there.

Also, I don't know if this belongs in Sports or what, but any recommendations on a place to watch sporting events (ie Bowl Games)? We usually just go to Caesar's Sporsbook but I'd like to find a place where I can either get cheap/comp drinks with decent TV's, or just an outright bar. Any insights?

12-05-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll be there 26th - 28th with the wife to see Seinfeld. I'll probably be playing at MGM or Monte Carlo, where I'm staying. There are a couple of other threads on the topic, probably on page two.

12-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Will be there with Jeffage and a couple of guys around that time. He plays higher, but I play 4-8 and 8-16 if it looks good at Bellagio. I also plan to check out Wynn and MGM. I may sit in some 6-12 at Mirage as well. Finally, I plan to sit in some morning NL tourneys at Flamingo.

The Bellagio Sports Book is right next to the poker room, so it's convenient for both activities.