PDA

View Full Version : Borg 1/2 anyone?

joecacti
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone on here was at the Borgata this weekend at 1/2 NL. Friday and Saturday I sat at the second table on the right just as you walk into the room. Saturday I played 18 hours 11AM - 5AM

I'm 6'2 short hair and beard (I'm always fiddling with my damn beard, but it's not a tell because I only bluffed twice all weekend)... What a great weekend, I was only down ~200 and played like a scared child, but I met some great people, laughed alot, and gained some excellent live play experience. I didn't drop the 2+2 hints because I forgot what they were...

I'll try to remember a funny story...

MisterKing
12-05-2005, 01:53 PM
I played some 1/2 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... but only once I'd decided to start drinking heavily and stop playing seriously. Lots of shots, and I probably carried a VP$IP of 60+ for my NL sessions. Good times.

I sat at the table nearest the escalator for a little while Saturday, but spent more of my time at the next one in (if you're looking from the podium/waiting area). Table 24, I think. There were 5 of us at the same table that knew each other and we were pretty much all playing like retards. At any rate, I am continually amazed at how truly atrocious the play is in these 1/2 games...

joecacti
12-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Yup, I saw you guys taking shots... I think I sat directly to the right of a guy in your group on Friday at 1/2, blonde hair, beard, glasses. Nice chap. The nice older gentleman next to me on Saturday was griping about the 10/20 limit game you all played with him on Friday, you must have berated him or put on a bad beat, because he was looking over at your table for a while after he mentioned it.