PDA

View Full Version : OT: Player Notes ?

skipperbob
12-05-2005, 08:58 AM
I play two different sites (PP & PS) on two different computers (home & work)....Therefore, I have four different sets of "player notes"...Is there any way to download that info so that I can incorporate "new" notes onto all sites/computers?

tshort
12-05-2005, 09:11 AM
In your Party Poker folder (most likely C:\Program Files\PartyPoker), the file Notes.txt has your player notes. If you take a look at it the formatting is pretty simple. You could copy and paste between your two (work and home).

There is also a Notes.txt in your PokerStars folder. I haven't looked at the formatting, but you should be able to copy and paste between your two computers.

tigerite
12-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Nah, that's a simple solution.

What he should do is develop a computer-to-brain interface, but instead of selling it for billions, use it to place the notes directly into his membrane, and thus never needing to use them again, as they will already be implanted and able to bring back on demand.

skipperbob
12-05-2005, 09:16 AM
T.U.

skipperbob
12-05-2005, 09:17 AM
I don't have a brain....It rolled away like "Chiclets" one day in San Antonio /images/graemlins/smile.gif

fluorescenthippo
12-05-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In your Party Poker folder (most likely C:\Program Files\PartyPoker), the file Notes.txt has your player notes. If you take a look at it the formatting is pretty simple. You could copy and paste between your two (work and home).

There is also a Notes.txt in your PokerStars folder. I haven't looked at the formatting, but you should be able to copy and paste between your two computers.

[/ QUOTE ]

this wont work on party.(or it wouldnt before) notes have to be alphabetical. theres a few programs out there that will sort a list in this way. i use ultra edit 32.

bearly
12-05-2005, 12:59 PM
the skipper knows his bobby bare, and his dac, and his george.......he's got this stuff down.........................b

microbet
12-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Just make Yugo do it.