PDA

View Full Version : Saw - The Movie

WackityWhiz
12-05-2005, 06:14 AM
Haven't gotten around to seeing Saw II but I really liked the first one when I saw it in the theaters.

I just purchased it on DVD and am watching it on my computer... it's freaking me out and I've already seen it. This is unbelievable. My apartment is so quite and my room is so dark... I know what's going to happen for the most part (some spots i've forgotten obviously) but damn, I didn't expect to be this freaked out again.

This movie is A+ in my book... i'm scared to click play again.

I've heard that Saw II is better... I can't wait til it comes out on DVD (might even be able to catch it in the cheap theaters if I'm lucky)

it's almost halfway done...
::clicks play::

unimproved
12-05-2005, 06:19 AM
I really enjoyed the first Saw movie as well, and I'm generally not a fan of the horror genre so that's high praise from me.

FYI, Saw II is on newsgroups right now, I just watched it like 3 hours ago while I was 8 tabling. I think I got it from a.b.movies.divx.

Vavavoom
12-05-2005, 06:20 AM
I have seen Saw II but not Saw I......

Don't ask me why..I have Saw I on DVD as well

I have got to watch Saw I

GoblinMason (Craig)
12-05-2005, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't gotten around to seeing Saw II but I really liked the first one when I saw it in the theaters.

I just purchased it on DVD and am watching it on my computer... it's freaking me out and I've already seen it. This is unbelievable. My apartment is so quite and my room is so dark... I know what's going to happen for the most part (some spots i've forgotten obviously) but damn, I didn't expect to be this freaked out again.

This movie is A+ in my book... i'm scared to click play again.

I've heard that Saw II is better... I can't wait til it comes out on DVD (might even be able to catch it in the cheap theaters if I'm lucky)

it's almost halfway done...
::clicks play::

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah both are really good and scary as [censored].

I liked SII better than SI.

Why are you watching it alone!?! Movies don't really scare me that often, but this one I wouldn't like to see by myself.

-Craig

12-05-2005, 06:27 AM
I liked the first one more cause it was more original (obviously).Its hard to follow that up with a good sequel but they did well making the 2nd one a much deeper plot. It was a little predictable to me but not to any of my friends. Still though, both very good movies.

WackityWhiz
12-05-2005, 06:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FYI, Saw II is on newsgroups right now, I just watched it like 3 hours ago while I was 8 tabling. I think I got it from a.b.movies.divx.

[/ QUOTE ]

unimproved,

i'll definately check this out, thanks

[ QUOTE ]
I have got to watch Saw I

[/ QUOTE ]

Vavavoom,

Yes, you should definately get around to watching this movie sometime this week.

[ QUOTE ]

Why are you watching it alone!?! Movies don't really scare me that often, but this one I wouldn't like to see by myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig,

I'm figuring out that this wasn't the smartest idea I've had. I was bored and party seemed dead.

Well, I hope I don't get killed by the monster in my closet or something /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

-WW

GoblinMason (Craig)
12-05-2005, 07:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I hope I don't get killed by the monster in my closet or something

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you won't...but you might wake up in a strange place with the key to some device that will soon kill you inside you somewhere.

Sweet dreams! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WackityWhiz
12-05-2005, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I hope I don't get killed by the monster in my closet or something

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you won't...but you might wake up in a strange place with the key to some device that will soon kill you inside you somewhere.

Sweet dreams! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig,

well it just ended and I just HAD to open up this thread... this is gonna be an interesting sleep. Maybe I'll wake up with a dream to post.

or maybe this will be my last post ever, who knows /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-WW

Brom
12-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Going off on a tangential thread hijack here. Which of the SAW "tasks" do you think you'd be able/unable to complete? After just watching the second one, I don't think I'd be able to get that key out from behind there, but I'm pretty squeemish when it comes to the eyes.

GoblinMason (Craig)
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't think I could do the eye one either. The one with the key in the intestines I could definitely do.

Oh god that movie is so good. I gotta see saw 2 again before it's out of theatres.

Sightless
12-05-2005, 12:19 PM
The first SAW, probably has the worst acting of all time, i mean i was laughing when *spoiler* the guy was cutting his leg off *spoiler* it was so not believable and hilarious

Dominic
12-05-2005, 12:21 PM
One of the worst movies ever made. Period.

Yeti
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
The first one rules. Second is weak. Period.

jesusarenque
12-05-2005, 12:36 PM
I love horror movies but I hated Saw. The ending was just awful. I will still see Saw II because I think it is a good idea that was just poorly executed. I'll probably be disapointed again.

Dominic
12-05-2005, 12:38 PM
first sucks major ass. Comma.

12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

danzasmack
12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm a nit when it comes to movies and the continuity errors in this film are bogus.

As well as some of the worst acting I have ever seen in my entire life. I never thought 1 preformance could ruin the whole movie.

All in all, I did like the movie, but it's a give and take.

And Saw II blows Saw I out of the water.

Alobar
12-05-2005, 12:47 PM
neet, another saw thread

the first one would have been a masterpeice if the acting hadnt been so god damn horrible. Seriously, when did danny glover and the princess bride guy start to suck so bad? It was cringe worthy

The second one is good. The story line isnt as solid as the first, but the acting makes it easier to watch. I havent quite understood why so many people bag on the second one, wtf were they expecting an oscar winner? Its a good movie, and in terms of a sequal its better than 90% of other sequals that get made.

12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Instead of watching Saw II rent Cube. That's how you make a movie with a low budget and mediocre acting. I'm 99% convinced that Saw II would not be if Cube wasn't made first.

wonderwes
12-05-2005, 09:18 PM
They always make sequels. Remember the hype of Blair Witch Project, and then the sequel came a year later that no one watched?

fluxrad
12-05-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

the first one would have been a masterpeice if the acting hadnt been so god damn horrible. Seriously, when did danny glover and the princess bride guy start to suck so bad? It was cringe worthy

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded. Carey Elweys was ridiculously stilted in this movie. That, and the plot stopped being interesting after the second "crazy situation." I've had enough of these "two high school kids got baked and though up a plot" movies...I'm looking at you, Underworld.

imported_anacardo
12-05-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of the worst movies ever made. Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Preach that [censored], brother! Testify!

willie
12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ding ding ding

as far as the task in the second movie, i'd think i was on candid camera or something

"you want me to do WHAT with this knife? hahaha really funny guys you can come out now!"

splat.