PDA

View Full Version : 4 MONITOR setup -- be like raptor!!

chisness
12-05-2005, 05:40 AM
I've got a 4 monitor setup (Ergotron stand, Quadro NVS 4 mon card, 4 Viewsonic VP201b's (basically same as 2001FP's)) that I no longer need.

I will be selling these individually over winter break or (preferably) would like to sell it as a bundle to someone.

Let me know if you have interest.

http://www.chisness.com/i/4s3.jpg

raptor517
12-05-2005, 05:49 AM
lol nice advertisement. why you selling this btw? holla

fluorescenthippo
12-05-2005, 05:49 AM
why are you selling?

chisness
12-05-2005, 05:50 AM
can shrink tables now, prefer CRT + LCD so i can play comp games better, can see a TV behind it, and can make some $$

edit: by make $$, i mean lose $$ but gain some back

raptor517
12-05-2005, 05:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can shrink tables now, prefer CRT + LCD so i can play comp games better, can see a TV behind it, and can make some $$

edit: by make $$, i mean lose $$ but gain some back

[/ QUOTE ]

a likely story. yer broke arent you. holla

AlphaWice
12-05-2005, 06:02 AM
tilted off 20k huh? holla

chisness
12-05-2005, 06:28 AM
lul???

PartySNGer
12-05-2005, 07:06 AM
No wonder he went broke. He's 8-tabling Empire. 8 tables of that site would cause anyone to go insane and on megatilt.

chisness
12-05-2005, 07:07 AM
not broke and not playing on empire! that pic is months old

Degen
12-05-2005, 07:20 AM
hehe i didn't want to start a post but...

I've moved overseas and with the new table resizing i am content to play on my laptop...

I purchased an amazing system from Dell about two months ago that I'd part with to the right home.

2 2001's and a badass top of the line desktop PC.

Located in Sacramento California, sold separately or as pieces, any form of online poker money accepted, shipped immediately by my California helper.

Degen
12-05-2005, 07:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No wonder he went broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy tiger

raptor517
12-05-2005, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No wonder he went broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy tiger

i don't think you (or many other new people here) have grasped that this is a community...we have a certain level of respect for one another

[/ QUOTE ]

i was joking when i was talking about him being broke. im pretty sure most people realized that. i talk to chis on aim. were pals. holla

Degen
12-05-2005, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No wonder he went broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy tiger

i don't think you (or many other new people here) have grasped that this is a community...we have a certain level of respect for one another

[/ QUOTE ]

i was joking when i was talking about him being broke. im pretty sure most people realized that. i talk to chis on aim. were pals. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you think that was directed to you?

look a couple posts down

raptor517
12-05-2005, 07:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No wonder he went broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy tiger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you think that was directed to you?

look a couple posts down

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yea i know but for the sake of not pissing people off, ill go ahead and say that. apparently i been doing that lately. im a nice person. really. holla

psyduck
12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Chisness is the man. He's an engineer like me (albeit in electrial engineering). There's no way he's broke unless he bought another rolex.

Big pimpin' /images/graemlins/spade.gif

KingDan
12-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Ballpark price?

Also how can I check that these would be compatible for my comp?