PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Transfer? (NC)

kyro
12-05-2005, 02:29 AM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if a respected poster on here would be willing to transfer me money in Neteller in exchange for money to Party. I am desperate to get some money in tonight and Party/Neteller is taking their sweet time depositing my money into Neteller. I, of course, would transfer first.

Also, does anyone know if Member-to-Member transfers take a long time? If so, the point may be moot as my Party money will come in before that anyways. Long and rambly, I know, but if anyone would like to help out, PM me and I will be in your debt forever.

I wanted to get maybe $200 into Neteller right now. I will transfer $210 to Party in exchange for your kindness. Once again, I appreciate any help.

12-05-2005, 02:54 AM
looks like an easy call to me. Just to make sure I ran it through sng power tools, gave the utg player a range of 22+,Ax,KT+ and it was a call...and this im sure we can agree is pretty tight considering the pressure hes in.
Even when hes pushing the top 13% of his hands you should still call.

rbear
12-05-2005, 03:08 AM
wtf???????

12-05-2005, 03:24 AM
lmao, it's like on AIM when you type into the wrong window...except it's the wrong thread.

Newt_Buggs
12-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Your hand range is much too tight /images/graemlins/grin.gif