PDA

View Full Version : Playlist Question:Current Sex Music

Jeebus
12-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I have never really listened to anything approaching actual sex music and so have [censored] around (probably badly) at setting some up. I've got a few things I've picked up on over time, but there is alot I know I am missing. I'm not talking funk or prince type stuff cuz I got that covered. Things from the last ten years or so would be grealy appreciated.

In advance thanks for your contribution I submit some very nice boobies. (http://images.asstr.org/files/Authors/Artos/Boobies.jpg) NSFW

shant
12-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Blur - Song 2

astroglide
12-04-2005, 10:12 PM
massive attack's mezzanine (the whole cd) works

12-04-2005, 10:14 PM
After Dark, and Dark Night, both on the From Dusk Till Dawn soundtrack are good the first time you meet a chick, and bring her home...changes the mood from crazy giggly drunk, to...Time to get down to business

I like to start off with some Rat Pack stuff
Dean Martin- Drinking Song (live)
Aint love a kick in the head
Somewhere beydond the sea
Dark Night
After Dark
Let's get it on
And some Wilson picket stuff.

Thats about 10 minutes of precurser stuff, and about 30 min of music for the deed.

12-04-2005, 10:17 PM

miajag81
12-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Why do people like to listen to music during sex? I've never gotten this. I find it distracting.

mslif
12-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Muse - hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, Apocalypse please.

Jeebus
12-04-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do people like to listen to music during sex? I've never gotten this. I find it distracting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun. I don't really have a point to it, unless its that really really romantic sex where its all slow and with the rhythm and [censored]. Otherwise it just adds to the mood like nice smells and candels and all that junk. Plus its something to distract yourself with to gain some time. If you have enough rhythm to distract yourself that is.

12-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze

good cd

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-04-2005, 10:42 PM
I mentioned in JoA's thread putting the rock back in indie rock that I had some files uploaded. One of them is I Wanna Make It Wit Chu (http://rapidshare.de/files/8586612/02_-_I_Wanna_Make_It_Wit_Chu.mp3.html). It's formally by Mark Lanegan but it's off a Desert Sessions disc (Desert Sessions 9 & 10 to be exact) which is a series of discs fronted by Josh Homme (of QotSA fame). The Desert Sessions are a bunch of recordings with him and friends he gets to guest star on some songs. On 9 & 10, the biggest headliner is PJ Harvey (but that's neither here nor there). Anyway, check out the song, it's pretty tongue-in-cheek but funk is good.

Also, this is an answer of convenience. Sigur Ros' Agaetis Byrjun is good to [censored] to, but it's like...soulful, making love [censored] type music.

RiverFenix
12-04-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Handsome Boy Modeling School- "Sunshine"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha awesome choice

miajag81
12-04-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun. I don't really have a point to it, unless its that really really romantic sex where its all slow and with the rhythm and [censored]. Otherwise it just adds to the mood like nice smells and candels and all that junk. Plus its something to distract yourself with to gain some time. If you have enough rhythm to distract yourself that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It just seems like something you would do if you are uncomfortable with sex and need something to distract you. I enjoy the sights and sounds of sex and don't need to hear some faggy emo guy crooning about the one that got away in the background.

ChipWrecked
12-04-2005, 10:50 PM
It's usually more 'sound effects' with me....

*knock*....*knock*.....*boink*.................... ..........
.................................................. ..........
.......*BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP*......*Player's time has expired. TIME BANK now beginning*......................................

12-04-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It just seems like something you would do if you are uncomfortable with sex and need something to distract you. I enjoy the sights and sounds of sex and don't need to hear some faggy emo guy crooning about the one that got away in the background.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why have a jukebox in a bar, why have the radio playing on a nice day in the jeep w/o the top on, why have music in a movie? Because it enhances the experience. If you are distracted by music while doing it, you either have some bad ADD, or arent having good sex.

astroglide
12-04-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

using lube to jerk it isn't remotely worth the effort/cleanup

i know, let the references to my name begin...

miajag81
12-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Can't enjoy sex without the sound of a male voice in the background, huh? Interesting.

Jeebus
12-04-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can't enjoy sex without the sound of a male voice in the background, huh? Interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are allowed to participate in the music industry these days too.

zephed
12-04-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, ditto.

A woman moaning is the greatest music ever!

Perhaps they live with parents/roommates and want to drown out the sound?

miajag81
12-04-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i mean i can understand it if there's a practical reason like that. i just don't know why anyone does it if they have a choice.

12-04-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]

The dial isnt turned to 40. If you cant see how sex/rythm/mood/atmosphere have to do with music, you have never made a girl moan anyways.

jason_t
12-05-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
massive attack's mezzanine (the whole cd) works

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I can see this. Good choice.

jason_t
12-05-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Muse - hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, Apocalypse please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have only heard the last of these, but I think it'd be a good choice. Some parts are a little awkward but would create nice tension I think.

astroglide
12-05-2005, 03:24 AM
fyi by whole cd i meant 'mezzanine is a cd of theirs, not a song, and the whole cd is good'. it wasn't some billy ocean 'i can go all night' thing.

12-05-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze

good cd

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just about to say /images/graemlins/grin.gif currently listening to "The Blood is Love" thats nice for the occasion.

jason_t
12-05-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fyi by whole cd i meant 'mezzanine is a cd of theirs, not a song, and the whole cd is good'. it wasn't some billy ocean 'i can go all night' thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Angel might be the best choice.

Gunny Highway
12-05-2005, 09:20 AM
NiN - Head Like a Hole

diebitter
12-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Let's get in on - Marvin Gaye

Anyone who says otherwise is Marvin.

DMBFan23
12-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Moby's Play gets talked about a lot but I've never listened to it while having sex

jba
12-05-2005, 09:32 AM
I just change the tv to comcast's soft rock music channel and get to work

Gunny Highway
12-05-2005, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's get-her-in-the-mood music. Good for listening to while you have a drink or two and maybe some foreplay, but you need something harder & faster for full-on, head-down-ass-up, bang-her-until-she-stops-breathing [censored] music.

diebitter
12-05-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's get-her-in-the-mood music. Good for listening to while you have a drink or two and maybe some foreplay, but you need something harder & faster for full-on, head-down-ass-up, bang-her-until-she-stops-breathing [censored] music.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha

music is irrelevant once it gets to that stage, for goodness' sakes!

housenuts
12-05-2005, 09:46 AM
David Banner - Play

if you want face down, ass up kinda music get Dr. Dre - Bad Intentions

jason_t
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Moby's Play gets talked about a lot but I've never listened to it while having sex

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be a good choice but a problem is that if Southside came on I'd think of GTA3 which is not an image I want.