PDA

View Full Version : Fitz is trying to intimidate me

thomastem
07-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Fitz wrote a post in beginners stating that I'm no longer wanted here, that my post are offensive, and that I must straighten out and learn. If the general consensus is hatred toward me as Fitz claims I will stop burdening this fine site. I need feedback.

Do you guys want me to leave or is Fitz a Tella-Tubby grouch. Please reply. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Jimbo
07-10-2003, 10:52 AM
I enjoy your posts now, initially you got on my nerves but your sense of humor has grown on me.

Easy E
07-10-2003, 12:13 PM

thomastem
07-10-2003, 03:34 PM
I don't profit if people buy Ego waffles so why would I spam for them? Where did this come from?

Easy E
07-10-2003, 05:20 PM
as to my reply- if you were serious about your post asking for an opinion

a) you're worrying about your feelings too much
b) you put the same post on several forums- not a good practice.

Make sense now, Eggo-maniac?

thomastem
07-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Oh you meant my eggo. My posts have been silly/goofy, lots of times at my own cost. My question asks if fritz is a tella-tubby. You profile that as egocentric? If I'm egocentric what is Phil Helmonster? Evil?

Since I need to fill my ego requirements why haven't you answered my other poll Godzilla vs Mothra found only in beginners.

jasonHoldEm
07-11-2003, 03:06 AM
Fitz is ok, probably having a bad day (and agree that your humor can be trying at times).

and the answer is mothra...I mean he can fly and shoot laser beams from his eyes...what more do you want?

peace,
jHE