PDA

View Full Version : OT- any word on the beta version tables?

Annulus
12-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Im still playing on these with no problems. I'm just 4 tabling on my laptop, and i love it. Wondering if any of the VIP players have heard anything about it? Sometimes I wonder if im even suppose to be playing on these, I guess you can call me paranoid. lol.

citanul
12-04-2005, 04:51 PM
huh?

12-04-2005, 05:14 PM
You're playing on the beta software that party poker didn't send you a link too?!?!?!?

MOVE YOUR MONEY TO NETELLER NOW BEFORE THEY FIND OUT!!!

tigerite
12-04-2005, 05:15 PM
They don't care. MikeO posted on the software forum when it was spread and seemed to be saying Party were pleased it had got such wide exposure.

Shilly
12-04-2005, 05:20 PM
My Party randomly closes two or three times a set, and it really [censored] up my universe.

12-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I have been playing on it with no problems since the begining.

Annulus
12-04-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seriously did not understand my post? while I admit it was a bit obscure, I hardly belive you could not make out what i was trying to say. nice try tho mr. moderator.

rbear
12-04-2005, 05:44 PM
yep
and there's no login when you open it back up.
maybe not 2-3 times a set though

chisness
12-04-2005, 05:46 PM
annulus wtf are you talking about you [censored]?

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:01 PM
beeotch if you dont comprehend my post then step the fuc off.

thanks to those who have responded. i was just wondering.

citanul
12-04-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seriously did not understand my post? while I admit it was a bit obscure, I hardly belive you could not make out what i was trying to say. nice try tho mr. moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, i seriously did not understand your original post.

it seems to imply that you think that the beta party connects to different tables than the normal party? besides that i don't know if there was a question at all.

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:06 PM
ok, then i apologize. I should of been more clear. But apparently, many others understand my poorly stated post and I have aqquired the purpose of thee. Take care.

citanul
12-04-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, then i apologize. I should of been more clear. But apparently, many others understand my poorly stated post and I have aqquired the purpose of thee. Take care.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean this as a very honest question: is english not your native language?

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your being an ass is a result of running bad, losing alot of money or just flat out sucking at poker then I apologize. Take good care.

citanul
12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your being an ass is a result of running bad, losing alot of money or just flat out sucking at poker then I apologize. Take good care.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not running bad, losing a lot of money, and i definitely don't suck at poker. i wanted to know if this was not your primarly language. i didn't mean it as "an ass" i meant it honestly, as implied by my last post. you need to chill the [censored] out. you had two posts in this thread that appeared to be both nonsensical and show no command of the english language. i thought there might be a reason for it that was more excusable than just being careless or dumb. apparently i was wrong.

citanul

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
why are you so disgruntled? I thought being a 2plus2 employee had great perks, no?

rbear
12-04-2005, 06:19 PM
IE take good care??? who the [censored] says take good care

citanul
12-04-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why are you so disgruntled? I thought being a 2plus2 employee had great perks, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm going to assume that this means that you believe yourself to be a native fluent speaker of the language.

i then apologize to the many people on this board who are not. their command of the language has always been significantly more impressive than yours.

i'm glad you got an answer to your question. in the future you might want to consider proofreading, ever.

c

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh, here comes the first geek to stick up for mr. moderator. im really scared now.

zipppy
12-04-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yep
and there's no login when you open it back up.
maybe not 2-3 times a set though

[/ QUOTE ]

it closes on me occasionally, but rarely. Also, I have a login screen when it comes back up.

>>>ZIPPPY

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm going to assume that this means that you believe yourself to be a native fluent speaker of the language.

i then apologize to the many people on this board who are not. their command of the language has always been significantly more impressive than yours.

i'm glad you got an answer to your question. in the future you might want to consider proofreading, ever.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

im so sorry my command of the english language sucks, it was never was my strong point in college or even highschool for that matter. Take good care---Annulus

rbear
12-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Nice post. Conceding your horrible abuse of English, probably due to some inferiority complex. English probably is your native language, but you're just too dense to grasp common concepts most 12 year olds do. Do you happen to drive a huge monster truck?

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice post. Conceding your horrible abuse of English, probably due to some inferiority complex. English probably is your native language, but you're just too dense to grasp common concepts most 12 year olds do. Do you happen to drive a huge monster truck?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, wow, still trying to impress mr. moderator? You stupid fuc geek.

rbear
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Not responding to anymore of your incredibly intelligent responses.

Matt R.
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh, here comes the first geek to stick up for mr. moderator. im really scared now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you so scared? It's just an internet message board. If he comes looking for you, you can just hit him over the head with your mouse.

Annulus
12-04-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not responding to anymore to your incredibly intelligent responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

so now you take the high road when you had no business even getting involved in this thead. go look for another thread to defend mr. moderator. and you are a geek.

FlyWf
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Isn't this 'clever' evading of the nannyfilter against the rules?