PDA

View Full Version : NYC STTF gathering-*burp*

pooh74
12-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Nice meeting all of you guys. Had a good time and we should try and do it again sometime.

As for lame-ass Yankee fans who claim to pwn Golden Tee...18 holes, anytime...next time, there's gambling involved so you may get my "A" game. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

durron597
12-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Next time I'm not picking the meeting place, that starbucks was way too small and way too crowded.

pooh74
12-04-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Next time I'm not picking the meeting place, that starbucks was way too small and way too crowded.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, no...next time we STAY there the whole time, get some coffee, and sit on the couches and discuss our favorite beatnik poets.

agreed...it made all of you WAY too hyper.

Voltron87
12-04-2005, 03:31 PM
i had a good time. next time i think a place other than dallas BBQ would be a good idea though. pretty much all of the 2p2ers ive met on various occaisions have been pretty cool people and not lame computer nerds, theyre generally pretty funny. i'd definitely be up for another one.

pokerdirty
12-04-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice meeting all of you guys. Had a good time and we should try and do it again sometime.

As for lame-ass Yankee fans who claim to pwn Golden Tee...18 holes, anytime...next time, there's gambling involved so you may get my "A" game. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

did you at least get some anal afterwards? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooh74
12-04-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...That's the other "A" game I guess.

(hope my gf doesnt read these boards)

pokerlaw
12-04-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, nh.

yeah good time last night. paying for it a bit today, but its all good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adanthar
12-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I had a great time meeting everybody. Thanks for organizing it, I'll definitely come out to the next one.

citanul
12-04-2005, 06:11 PM
good times last night. mo better organization next time. knowing if we'll all be of age next time will help out a lot i think.

glad to have met you all, look forward to next time.

c

ilya
12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
uooghhhhhgh i don't feel so good. i'm gonna go drink more juice i think. thanks cit&durron&everyone, me had fun.

durron597
12-04-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uooghhhhhgh i don't feel so good. i'm gonna go drink more juice i think. thanks cit&durron&everyone, me had fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cripes, is everyone hung over? I didn't think we drank that much.

ilya
12-04-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cripes, is everyone hung over? I didn't think we drank that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's cos i drank it all.