PDA

View Full Version : OT: STTF HUC2 Proposal

Deuce2High
12-04-2005, 09:51 AM
I have been browsing the list on the STTF-HUC2 registration forms and I can't wait to meet everyone.

Unfortunately, people like me who have yet to meet most (or any) of the other players may have trouble remembering 32 or more names. Since I want to get to know everyone there, I have a fun suggestion to make.

I propose a STTF-HUC2 T-Shirt / Jacket / Sweater. I could go about getting the designs done. The shirt would have some sort of witty quote or phrase with a neat STTF-HUC2 logo. Along with this each player could have a customozed part of the shirt with their 2+2 user and their name that they go by. So my shirt would say "Deuce2High" aka "Mario." This way everyone can get to know each other and approach their fellow 2+2ers not having to repeatedly ask for names.

If anyone likes / dislikes the idea or has any suggestions post here. I'd be happy to spearhead this project.

skipperbob
12-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Mario: Great Idea /images/graemlins/laugh.gif...You might want to check with Slacker though /images/graemlins/crazy.gif He did T-shirts for *STTF-HUC-I* & lost about $359687720957 USD on the deal...."T's" were great, but by the time the winners got done with the Irie-Girls they didn't have the $25 necessary to buy the shirts.

I bought 2 so that when Yugo "spits-up" on one, I'll have one left /images/graemlins/confused.gif

lacky
12-04-2005, 03:19 PM
i bought 3, so the "winner's" did his share. I also suggested to Irie a list handed out with everybody's name, sign-on and cell phone number.

skipperbob
12-04-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i bought 3, so the "winner's" did his share. I also suggested to Irie a list handed out with everybody's name, sign-on and cell phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Chill-out Dude"...Irieguy also told me that your generosity really helped to defray some of HUC I's "extraordinary" expenses....And Zen actually tipped me a hundo outa the "BDC" (need to set precedent here)