PDA

View Full Version : Best Bar Fight Ever

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 06:24 AM
What is the best bar fight anyone has seen? I'll start with what happened tonight.

Tonight at the bar I saw a heinous brawl, I have never seen a fight like this before in my life.

It started with two guys fighting and a third guy coming in and landing a big haymaker on the one guys head which sent him 4-5 feet into the bar where he hit his head. The bouncers broke it up but didnt really throw any punches. After kicking out the three guys that fought, things settled down for a while.

Round w started right next to me and my buddies again. This time 2-3 haymakers got thrown and then a big piece of a guys head got bit off, to the right of his chin below his ear, it was about the size of a toonie (for all you canadians), or the size of a circle you make when you touch your thumb to your pointer finger. When this fight got broken up the bouncers pinned the biter on the floor and fed him a good 10-15 punches in the head/side even after he was pinned. We got free drinks cause ours got spilled in the fight. The people in this fight were also kicked out of the bar.

Next they were throwing tshirts from the upstairs of the bar and somehow me and my buddies (there were 3 of us) somehow caught 5 of the 8 shirts.

Finally I was downstairs at the ATM when a third fight broke out. This time a guy started a fight with a bouncer, and elbowed him in the jaw, then the bouncer broke his own hand on the guys face and he got thrown out.

At this point we went outside for a cigarette. All the people who had been kicked out earlier and their friends were in the street arguing. Two guys took off their shirts and started throwing haymakers. About 35-40 people ended up brawling. Ten bouncers ran out and pinned the guys who didnt have shirts, and started wailing on them. Then 5 cop cars showed up, but noone stopped fighting. The cops arrested 6 guys.

HILITES OF THE NIGHT

- guy getting his face bit off 5 feet from me
- bouncer breaking his hand on a guys face
- guy who was fighting outside tries to do a running drop kick, misses and hits his head on a car
- black guy asks me if i have a problem, i say yes, he throws a haymaker, i step inside and push him off. Later I see someone has broken his nose (his face is covered in blood)
- cop who gets punched and then handcuffs a guy before punching him 5-6 times hard
- crazy girl who got involved in the fight
- free drinks because the guy who bit another guy on the face spilt our drinks in the fight

tonypaladino
12-04-2005, 06:52 AM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7538/tldr9dx.jpg

housenuts
12-04-2005, 07:04 AM
what dive of a town was this in?

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Guelph Ontario. It's a university town, and there's a jail just outside of town. I think everyone must have been angsted up because of finals next week. I go to that bar 2-3 times a week and this is the 3rd fight I've seen. But it was a good one.

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 07:07 AM
tl;dr?

craig r
12-04-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr?

[/ QUOTE ]

too long; didn't read

housenuts
12-04-2005, 07:11 AM
ha, i know guelph. never been there but my friend went there for a year. he said it was like 70-30 chics to guys. very easy to pick up

craig r
12-04-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Guelph Ontario. It's a university town, and there's a jail just outside of town. I think everyone must have been angsted up because of finals next week. I go to that bar 2-3 times a week and this is the 3rd fight I've seen. But it was a good one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I went to school in Huntsville Texas and there are still guys doing 5 more years because they couldn't control their anger over a Chemistry or English final. It was really only those two you had to look out for at the bar/club/party. It's strange also, you would think the biology finals guys would be going crazy, but they could just control their anger.

craig

p.s. They were throwing hay at each other? Did Bo and Luke win?

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 07:16 AM
Yeah, 70-30 guys to girls is pretty awesome. and craig i think you're kidding but a haymaker is basically a wild punch, kind of like a hook but really throwing your arm out wide. And its the dumbest thing to do in a fight.

craig r
12-04-2005, 07:19 AM
I wasn't kidding. I thought a haymaker was like a bale of hay. I had no idea what it is. Now, are you saying that there are 70:30 percent ratio of guys to girls at your school. Or 70 guys and 30 girls got in a fight tonight? Do people really get that worried over finals? If so, why are they out drinking instead of at home studying?

craig

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 07:22 AM
um 70 girls go to guelph for every 30 guys. so wherever you go there is always 2 girls for every guy. The brawl was like 40 guys, 3-4 girls, then 10 bouncers jumped in and then another 15-20 cops. I dont know why people got all riled up.

FlopComesBricks
12-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Which freaking bar was this? I used to go to Guelph and never witnessed a huge amount of fights. Although my buddy got thrown down the steps of the Palace by a bouncer because he followed a bartender into a storage space and tried to steal a case of beer.

Also, I'm not sure I believe your story. You said a black guy asked you if you have a problem? Can't be true. Everyone knows there are no blacks in Guelph.

RunDownHouse
12-04-2005, 01:04 PM
What kind of bar has ten bouncers working on any one night?

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Ok, you got me he was half black. This was at palace/trappers. The first fight was in trappers then we went up to palace and a guy got bit on the face. The next fight was in trappers, and then everything went crazy outside.

mr_whomp
12-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Palace/Trappers/Underground is like 3 bars in one, The palace is upstairs, then the main floor is trappers and the underground is in the basement.

malokoman
12-04-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What kind of bar has ten bouncers working on any one night?

[/ QUOTE ] http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/7555/roadhouse4et.jpg