PDA

View Full Version : IT guys/Asian women

whiskeytown
12-04-2005, 05:18 AM
We've been having this discussion at work - several of our IT staff ended up marrying Asian women. (usually, the woman looks about 20 years younger, but that's typical for them - they age really well - LOL)

We're trying to figure out why - we think since IT guys are by nature, less aggressive, that they gravitate towards similar women.

And no, they're not mail-order - though a couple guys met their wives working overseas too -

as one of my coworkers said - "you can't go wrong with them, unless you like breasts - well, he is partially right about that, but it's nothing a few thousand and a good surgeon can't cure - /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ideas/theories? I dated one for a short time, but she was pretty much Americanized and worked for a Law firm as a lawyer, so I didn't notice anything except a strong aversion to my poker playing.

RB

craig r
12-04-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We've been having this discussion at work - several of our IT staff ended up marrying Asian women. (usually, the woman looks about 20 years younger, but that's typical for them - they age really well - LOL)

We're trying to figure out why - we think since IT guys are by nature, less aggressive, that they gravitate towards similar women.

And no, they're not mail-order - though a couple guys met their wives working overseas too -

as one of my coworkers said - "you can't go wrong with them, unless you like breasts - well, he is partially right about that, but it's nothing a few thousand and a good surgeon can't cure - /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ideas/theories? I dated one for a short time, but she was pretty much Americanized and worked for a Law firm as a lawyer, so I didn't notice anything except a strong aversion to my poker playing.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because the IT guys are total dorks and talk like geeks, but the Asian women don't know any better because they don't speak english?? Or maybe your IT dept. is opening up a sweatshop?? I mean, how can it not be one of the those two options??

craig

JaBlue
12-04-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because the IT guys are total dorks and talk like geeks, but the Asian women don't know any better because they don't speak english?? Or maybe your IT dept. is opening up a sweatshop?? I mean, how can it not be one of the those two options??

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

omitting "I mean, how can it not be one of the those two options??" would have been better.

shant
12-04-2005, 05:36 AM
Computer nerds generally like everything about asian culture including the women.

jokerthief
12-04-2005, 05:39 AM
It's because asian women are hot and IT guys tend to be smart.

The IT guys knows what's up.

danzasmack
12-04-2005, 05:42 AM
Our IT dept. has an asian woman - she must be the "jackpot"

FWIW i'd SIIHP

craig r
12-04-2005, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

omitting "I mean, how can it not be one of the those two options??" would have been better.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what the worst part is? I was just about to delete it and then decided not to. I really suck. It is a good thing I am under 22 hour suicide watch.

craig

ohnonotthat
12-04-2005, 08:52 AM
I'm assuming "Asian" refers to "Oriental" and you are to PC to use this term.

Of the 10 hottest women I have ever met 6 were either Chineese, Vietnameese, Hispanic, or some mixture of these three. (I am grouping Laotian, Cambodian, etc. with Vietnameese; I realize there are cultural differences but there is no distinguishable physical traits).

The closest I have ever seen to the perfect female specimen was 1/4 Chineese, 1/4 Vietnameese and 1/2 Hispanic (Father was from Puerto Rico).

As to the lack of cleavage . . .

Asian women seldom have huge breasts but the myth of them being flat-chested is just that - a myth.

Re. the original question:

I'm going with good taste as the answer. /images/graemlins/smile.gif