PDA

View Full Version : My first grand slam + luckboxes

FieryJustice
12-04-2005, 03:53 AM
Well, I have been on a sick sick rush lately. Actually, I just havent been too unlucky. Anyways, i dont feel good about my grandslam because it consisted of 2 step 5s, a 215, and a (gasp) step 2...in my mind the step 2 doesnt count. Aynways, my first 4 in a row in 7000 or so sngs /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am unsure if I should share this info with you all, as it has won me $17,000 in the last 3 days, but I bought a luck box off ebay for $15.00. As soon as i bid on it, I made $5000 in one day at the $215s. Then I got the bright idea to play some step 4 highers and I opened up a pic of the box (a wodden box with a wodden bear inside) and placed the bears mouth right near my table. I pwned the step 4 higher. It was sick. This luckbox has changed my life!!! I cant wait til it gets here. I will make $20,000 a day then. I love my luckbox. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zipppy
12-04-2005, 03:54 AM
Congrats, Fiery!!

Bonafone
12-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Fiery,

Dancing pandas are waaaay better. but yours is good too. congrats!

Freudian
12-04-2005, 04:07 AM
You won't laugh when Partypoker scans your computer for pics of luckboxes. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

johnnybeef
12-04-2005, 04:40 AM
You play more poker than I. Hence, you play too much poker. Seriously though, with the amount of time that you spend playing sngs, you could learn another variety. Lemme know if you want to learn PLO or limit Omaha hilo for cash as a change of pace. My results in those games are quite good.

FieryJustice
12-04-2005, 04:50 AM
fwiw, I have only played 94 sngs this month...Instead of pwning the leaderboard and playing 4500 sngs, I decided to play bigger games and pwn them instead. So far, it has been a good decision. Playing a ton was making me hate the game. Playing 30 or so games a day is very nice.

Jman28
12-04-2005, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, I have only played 94 sngs this month...Instead of pwning the leaderboard and playing 4500 sngs, I decided to play bigger games and pwn them instead. So far, it has been a good decision. Playing a ton was making me hate the game. Playing 30 or so games a day is very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gone the same route. I mix up what I play a lot to keep me interested. Just make sure you're mentally ready for the swings of the 5s and 4 highers.

lacky
12-04-2005, 06:52 AM
If you bring the damn box to sttf-huc2 it's gonna get stolen or broken. the box stays home.

AA suited
12-04-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I have been on a sick sick rush lately. Actually, I just havent been too unlucky. Anyways, i dont feel good about my grandslam because it consisted of 2 step 5s, a 215, and a (gasp) step 2...in my mind the step 2 doesnt count. Aynways, my first 4 in a row in 7000 or so sngs /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am unsure if I should share this info with you all, as it has won me $17,000 in the last 3 days, but I bought a luck box off ebay for $15.00. As soon as i bid on it, I made $5000 in one day at the $215s. Then I got the bright idea to play some step 4 highers and I opened up a pic of the box (a wodden box with a wodden bear inside) and placed the bears mouth right near my table. I pwned the step 4 higher. It was sick. This luckbox has changed my life!!! I cant wait til it gets here. I will make $20,000 a day then. I love my luckbox. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hello police.. i found out where my stolen luckbox went. that theft caused me to drop -30 buy ins in 1 day.

I demand that you give it back! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats Fiery! /images/graemlins/grin.gif